Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would love to see them if u can find em.. i cant find much. I heard they only made it in the first 2 months of the 2002 g20. I know theres a user here that has one, and i want to see more pics of it from other ppl too. thnx.

·
Registered
101 Posts
yeah that color is definatly a unique one, i also saw like one Burgandy color once, looked nice 2, i would say those two colors are the most rare, i have a midnight blue

·
Registered
631 Posts
yea theres not too many of the burgandy ones, theres only 1 I've seen in my area some older lady drives it. Heres some more of mine, where in the bay are you from?

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
^^^ i think i saw you driving right off 19th, accorss fromt he mall. we were in a G20 caravan, going to a meet/photoshoot on Treasure Island. i know ther's not many fixed up Maui Blue G20's in the City. we should have another Bay Area meet sometime soon.

·
Registered
631 Posts
P11Gdub said:
^^^ i think i saw you driving right off 19th, accorss fromt he mall. we were in a G20 caravan, going to a meet/photoshoot on Treasure Island. i know ther's not many fixed up Maui Blue G20's in the City. we should have another Bay Area meet sometime soon.
I don't think it was me, I try to avoid the city as much as I can with my car, due to the streets in SF, last time I took my car there I popped a tire cause of so many pot holes and dips on the streets. I have seen another Maui G in the city b4 though. Definately should have a meet sometime, I gotta get jon to shoot some pix.

oh and my wheels are RH Evolution C3s

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
MauiBlueG20 said:
I don't think it was me, I try to avoid the city as much as I can with my car, due to the streets in SF, last time I took my car there I popped a tire cause of so many pot holes and dips on the streets. I have seen another Maui G in the city b4 though. Definately should have a meet sometime, I gotta get jon to shoot some pix.
ouch! :dead: we can do it soon, since i have to stop by EvilYak's place. we've been meaning to get back out on Treasure Island for a morning shoot. do you know any other good spots up there?

·
Registered
631 Posts
theres someon nice ones by the golden gate bridge like fort point. Like this...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice pics.. no one got anymore pics? u dont have to actually OWN the car, just post some pics of the maui blue ones. or Burgandy ones..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts