Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking through my old issues of C&D and Road & Track (R&T), i found the G20t was road tested by C&D in their August 94 issue. Unfortunately, I don't have that issue. Anyone else have it? If/when I find it, i will scan it and post it for all to have.:beard:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I belive a few people should have that issue lying around somewhere. I wasnt into cars at the time (I was 10) so I dont have one for you. But if no one has it you can call R&T and get a back issue for about double the price of a new issue.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
2002G20Racer said:
you can call R&T and get a back issue for about double the price of a new issue.
I don't think R&T would have C&D mags for sale. ;)

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
damn

..somehow I knew someone would ask for something or I would need to look up something right after my significant other talked me into throwing away my collection that dated back to 1988 (back when I bought subscriptions to all car magazines with my b-day, x-mas, leaf raking and snow shoveling money) -- oh well, they were taking up way too much space and weight in my attic so room had to be made for my significant other's stuff to get moved in with me..

...the sacrafices we all make.. !!!!:angry:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts