Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its even better if you are from Newark or even been there.

Im trying to find out if 'Lacey Used Auto Parts' is areputable scrap yard. Its supposed to be an indoor yard.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
i'm from irvington right next to newark and mostly stay out in union but nyway i dont know about that scrapyard you posted but i can tell you a really good one is out in edison on rt 1 down by woodbridge mall its on the exit right before or after depending on what direction the dmv exit its exactly the exit you take to go to that hometl/motel callled loop in the one that has those theme rooms in it thats so popular but anyway back there theres quite a few scrap yards and u should be able to find alot of stuff in fact i think that part right there is called rahway

take care
casual

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'm from Belleville - right bordering Newark. I've heard of Lacey's but never had any experience with them.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx, Im trying to find out if they really are as good as they claim. They told me that they have some leather interior for my car and they will let the fronts and rears go for $175

·
Registered
664 Posts
that's a good deal. I guess you gotta see the condition of it

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My thoughts exactly, but I live in Canada and its a hella long trip to Newark for shitty seats

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My thoughts exactly, but I live in Canada and its a hella long trip to Newark if they turn out to be shitty seats

1 - 7 of 7 Posts