Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NICE! I don't see rust either (maybe too much snow to salt in Albany, NY?)
Owner sent me a couple pics. Has rust on the hood under the sport grill. Rust has eaten through and stained the front bumper. Hood also has massive dent, so hood would need to go. Rear bumper has holes from license plate bolts and is warped. So, needs hood and both bumpers fixed/replaced.

I would still like someone local to go drive it for me. I got hardcore burned on a manual 99 QT1 touring with black interior a little over a month ago. Spent $600 flying to Tampa only to learn none of the body panels lined up and it was in poor mechanical condition.

Anyone??

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
dude dont waste your time with that one either. stick to the VA, NC, SC, GA area and a lot less likely to have rust like the northern car

How did that go down when you flew to Tampa and realized it was a POS? I could only imagine...

I've flown out for 4 of my G20's and drove back with the car all 4 times. No regrets

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.