Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is one on ebay and i was wondering if the 93 service manual would allow me to work on my 96.

·
Registered
20,841 Posts
Re: anyone know if a 93 and a 96 service manual would be similar or totally different?

hocuz said:
there is one on ebay and i was wondering if the 93 service manual would allow me to work on my 96.
Halfway though the 93 year the p10 model switched a bunch of things. My 1993.5 model G20 came with the 1993 Service Manual and a 1993.5 Supplement manual to explain things that were different.

For a 1996, the 1993 may work for somethings, but a 1994-6 manual would be best.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Also... everything but the motor and the little stuff (like motorized seatbelts) would be the same. for suspension work, body work, some wiring (lights, etc..) they would be the same. If you're looking for one i'd go with a later model one (94-96) just because everything will be the same, if you can get a killer deal on a 93 FSM maybe get it for now, and then look for a 94-96 FSM later.

·
Registered
20,841 Posts
Re: yeah...

Chris said:
...put it back on ebay...
No doubt. If you can get a good deal on one, buy it just for the the purpose of reselling it. They are worth thier weight in gold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts