Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a B200E .................... Uhh a 2.0 Litre 740GL estate with constant injection & is a complete cunt :ditsy:

99.9 on most last emmission tests :( (£30 cash ;) extra sorted ) ............. its just well & truly broken ........ anyone know the motor ? :shhh:

·
Registered
20,791 Posts
I don't think we ever had that motor in the US. My 745 had the B230FT and had all sort of US required emissions crap and runs on unleaded gas. I believe all the E motors didn't have catalitic converters and could run on leaded gas. Thats all I know. Check the brickboard or swedespeed.

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The B200E will run on pretty much anything ....... Including poop ........ Yeah they smoke like mofo tho ...... Cata what ........ Yas gotta be kidding 1981 ? :shhh:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Do like the Americans do....

Yank out the lutefisk-eating four, and put in a 4.9 litre Ford V8 (mustang motor) and accompanying 5speed gearbox :naughty:

I know a guy who runs an '83 740 this way (still has the original faded paint and "turbodiesel" badges for that stealthy effect).

Paul Newman has a V8 Volvo, and so should you. :cool:

Frankly, I have a soft spot for these old 740's. There's one from California that used to be owned by an ex-swede rally driver who'd haul his 740 up north to Oregon & Washington States for our good rally events.

He had that huge yellow 4door (with a breathed-on gas turbo 4, dogbox, all-plexi windows) absolutely FLYING through the forests, all crossed up with oversteer, flinging shards of gravel all the way.

He used that car to shame SEVERAL WRX's & EVO's (and was FAR more entertaining to watch, BTW).

... but I digress :lol:

·
Registered
906 Posts
I had a 88 745 turbo. Damn it was reliable, ran well too, even on cheapo gas. Sorry, just about every single 740 in north america has the b230ft. Some have the 16 valve, and even fewer have the piece o crap v6. Sorry can't help you :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts