Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I bought this G20, and I have flown out to Conneticut to get it. Well, I have it, the body is in good condition for being how old it is. The paint is good as well. The interior is in good condition, minus it being dirty. The suspension, and steering are tight. No loose feelings while driving. There is a exhaust leak, and something is seriously wrong witht the motor. I was planning on driving it back to Utah, had the motor been in good enough condition to do so. Well, the motor is running extremly rich, and you can really smell unburnt gas in the exhaust. Plus it only gets about 130 miles to atank of gas. I cant afford paying over $500 in gas just to get home.

So, if anybody is looking for a G20 for a project car, let me know ASAP. I fly out of here on Saturday evening, so I would like to take care of it before then. If not, it will just be a pain doing things long distance. The car can be driven out of here. But I would recommend doing that only if you live within say, a 200 mile radius of Hartford.

So either post here if you are interested, or look for me on AIM.

-Kris

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
That really bites man. :( At least you didn't lose your shirt on it. I'd pick it up in a second if the circumstances were right.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would like to get $800 for it. That way i could get back my cost on some of the stuff i have put in it, already.

·
Registered
5 Posts
thanx for the reply, im definitly interested in it..i live in ny(longisland)..could you possibly post some pix of the car, exterior,interior. mileage,5speed or auto,color?? Im getting the money by wed of next week so i wouldnt be able to pick it up until next weekend..would this car make the trip besides the bad gas mileage??sorry for all the questions but please get back to me..money is waiting....thanx.=)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
osiris7 said:
thanx for the reply, im definitly interested in it..i live in ny(longisland)..could you possibly post some pix of the car, exterior,interior. mileage,5speed or auto,color?? Im getting the money by wed of next week so i wouldnt be able to pick it up until next weekend..would this car make the trip besides the bad gas mileage??sorry for all the questions but please get back to me..money is waiting....thanx.=)

Yeah, here is a quick rundown. It is a 91' with 191k miles. It is a standard 5 speed. The tranny is very solid. No grinds in any gear, and no signs of fith gear popout. The motor of course is pretty toast. This car is really a project car. The interior is blue cloth. The condition of things is great. No tears, rips, cracks, etc. But, it is dirty as hell. It really needs a good bath. All the glass is good, with no cracks, and there is no sunfroof. The drivers window does have tree sap on it, so that makes it roll up slow, until it passes over the sap. There is a dent on the passanger fender, which you can see in the pics. The same side corner light is cracked also. The back passenger door has a little bit of a dent in it as well. Not that noticable. The exhaust has a hole in it right around the cat. The paint is actually pretty great. It is still pretty glossy, and could use a good buff. The pics I have were from the previous seller, but they make the paint look nasty. The rear bumper is probably the worst, with a couple gouges into the plastic. Then the hood has a few rock chips. There is no rust whatsover that I can see. Tere are two people coming to look at it tomorrow. Both were very serious about the car, so I dont know if it will last until next week. Also, I am not from CT, I am from Utah, and I will be flying out Saturday evening. So I would like to take care of it before I leave. But I will post here the second it is sold, or if they both pass. Pics can be found here.

-Kris

·
Registered
354 Posts
wow man what did u do to that car!!!!! i saw the pics...did u go off roading? it's worth 800$ but man take care of ur car everyonce in a while

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Myinfinitig20 said:
wow man what did u do to that car!!!!! i saw the pics...did u go off roading? it's worth 800$ but man take care of ur car everyonce in a while

Listen up newbie. Maybe you should read a little better. I bought this car as a project. It came in that condition, and I have owned it for a total of 4 days. I proudly drive a 94' Pearl White G20, and I keep damn good care of it. This was to be a buildup car, that could afford to be out of commision for days at a time, leaving my current G20 as my daily driver. Since this car will not make it back to Utah, I am looking to pass this on to someone close by here, who is looking for a project car. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
want car!!

I live about 5 minutes from hartford and am very interested in car, Jay H just told me about it. Please use my cell phone as it is just about the only way to get in touch with me. The # is 860-280-4767. My name is Craig. Hope to hear from you!!!:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts