Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put blue LEDs in their P11. I wanna put some in the instrument cluster and behind the receiver. Can anyone tell me where to buy these bulbs and the part numbers to them. Thanks

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
i actually did exactly what you are asking about you have to see for me to explain but at least before you do it you can even see what it will look like since i got it

casual

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tight if you did this to your car that means you know where to get the bulbs for it. However I dont remember seeing it when I saw your car. So give me the heads up on where you got the bulbs. thanks

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
as far as the numbers i dont remember the numbers but when you go there they have a few different packages some with really bright ones in them and some regular small types like the ones used on alarm systems for the blinking
anyway , i added them to the blinking light for my alarm and its easy to connect it's just positive and negative but i think too much wattage will blow them out. blah bla blah

if 2001g has a digicam then i guess we'll get a pic if not then its gonna be a minute..

now i hope you guys dont actually mean the bulbs behind the cluster converted to leds i'm thinking you meen adding leds in there

another led thing that i did was the led that move back and fourth the car that was named kit you know what i'm talking about the ones that move back and fourth i added two of them one on each side in my front turn signals and when i flick the switch it does that effect in there

anyway i guess i'll figure out a way somehow to show a pic

casual

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah I was talking about the bulbs behind the instrument cluster...i guess i'd have to see your car to see what you're talking about

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
i shipped out one instrument cluster and now i have another one in but check it out it would be hard to replace the bulbs behind there to leds because i beleive they take 195 bulbs or even smaller but the actual plug in part that you push the bulb into is only made for the back of a 195 bulb so to do leds back there you would have to go behind the cluster and cut the wires going to all the sockets for the bulbs and connect led lights to each light socket ... u get what i'm saying?

if you dont.. let me ask you this what kind of effect is it that you want have you seen any examples of what it is you would like to do?

casual

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
ok check this out you see this picture that you posted

now check out this picture so you see these led things u been interested in

you see those two white things hanging there the led things you can get them at car parts or if car parts dont got em then autozone usually has it. its by the cell phone holders for cars in the store. they sell them i beleive the pair for 9.99 all it has is positive and negative and you have nothing to worry about as far as wattage you can hook these up to any switch with no prob

plus you can easily place one of those led light in your cluster not sure if it will go behind the cluster but u can put one in there and it will look cool

am i coming across a bit clearer?
next time i see i'll show u

casual
REVERSE EURO INDIGLO GAUGES

Euro Reverse Gauges are the newest style of indiglo gauges availble on the market. Our Reverse gauges offer a color shade changing dial, as well as a digital inverter. All gauges will come with installation instructions, and all necessary parts.
that part i dont understand at all i dont understand that concept of gauge sounds like something i need to see

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
damn i thought the pic i posted was actually a bulb placed behind the head unit...didnt know it was something like that. Thanks for helping though cas. and as far as the gauges i just want something that will make the gauges glow blue at night...i was kinda confused about the reverse indiglo thing too.

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
i decided to put the LED lights into my vents. i hid the bulb from blinding me through them so i can drive without distractions. i am gonna get 2 more and splice them and hook them to the battery somehow. anyway, pics are here (the 2 last pictures) . its the same link as the post above that cas put up. please send feedback on my creation

1 - 17 of 17 Posts