1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Hmm so they actually DO have aftermarket exhuast systems already available for SR20VEs.

·
Registered
133 Posts
http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

Type the URL into the website translation and it will translate the whole thing for you. I tried to link directly to the translatated site but it wouldn't let me so you're going to have to place the URL in yourself.

Hope this helps.

Jim

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Also, if you plan on ordering parts from the site (in the event that you do) it might actually be easier and maybe even cheaper to just fly all the way over there and buy 'em for yourself instead of jumping through hoops and red tape. The other way to do it is be friends with somebody over in Japan who can help you out and send parts. There's military guys stationed over there, or if you have japanese relatives or friends, I guess, you can try that. Nonelower2000 happens to be in Japan right now, maybe you can ask him.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help guys! I never even thought of getting some to send the parts, and as it turns out a girl i work with's father is in Japan on bid-ness so i gonna get up with him:asian: :beard: :bandit:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I can speak Japanese just fine but writting and reading are another thing. You need to learn 2,000 basic kanji to read simple shit. Not to mention you need the very basic hiragana and katakana. Takes me for ever to translate shit.

Thx for that translator im using that thing for college. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts