Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

anyone w/ konis in their p10?

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  EVOGT 
#1 ·
Ok I'm running GC/AGX setup. I had 350/250 rates which were fun turning springs that made my car grip the road better than the stock seats can grab me. I can take any railroad tracks, steel plates, you name it like nothing. I wanted a less jiggly ride so I forked out some cash for some 275/200 springs which only slowed down the jiggles and I have to slow down for the railroads tracks etc. Since I gained little comfort and lost most performance I'm putting back in the stiffer springs. I know I'm being very picky trying to have best of both worlds but I know I can be done. I was planning on buying a pair of adjustable konis for my fronts. The rear of my car rides much calmer than my front. I'm not too sure but I believe the konis have better rebound capabilities than the AGX's. The car takes bumps great it is just when the spring expands back it shoots back too fast with the AGX's giving this jiggle. My friends have stiffer springs on their GC's but are running tokico illuminas slammed with less travel than mine and rides perfect. These konis are not cheap so I wanted to see if anyone here has them and had any opinions on them before I fork out more cash in my never ending struggle for the perfect ride/performance p10. The shop was asking 500 for the pair up front including the perch for the thread collar to sit. I know koni makes some of the best shocks out there and that price seems to be how much they are on other pages. If anyone has any info on this or can get a better deal on them let me know.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.