Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:knockout: Anyone tha's got a P10, with a SR Bluebird swap. What did you get for quarter mile times? My friend is going to be getting a Bluebird into his P10. His is an auto.. later on down the road he's going to swap the manual tranny in. But right now he's only got the funds for what's needed for the SR swap. We're wondering what 1/4 times some people got. an what you got done to your car? I think his G20 will be running 14.2-14.5... that's with like 8-10psi boost. He can't do anything over 10psi. Cause his auto tranny wouldn't hold up to it. Thanks:nerd:

·
Registered
382 Posts
i got a bb from jgy a few weeks ago and im waitin on the ecu from jwt so it should be a week or two but i'll post pics and stats asap. :D the only problem is my local racetrack only lets cars with 5point harness run:( and the next closest one is about 3hrs away.:*(

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jgy Customs is the shizatti

Yes:eek: JGY Customs is the shit. That's who I'm gonna go to get all my stuff from and that is the place that my friend is getting his Bluebird, downpipe, gauges, boost controller, and JWT tuned ECU. Kool please do. That would be great. Are you doing the swap? Tell me how it all goes. You should just race something on the street and compare how fast your car is to it. Also do you know that Sport Compact Car did a same thing in the mag. and they show you step by step what to do. If not here ya go.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4292118403

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Re: Jgy Customs is the shizatti

BlueEnyaMix said:
Also do you know that Sport Compact Car did a same thing in the mag. and they show you step by step what to do. If not here ya go.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4292118403
I will assume since your a newbie you were not aware that the write up, pictures and owner of that P10 is George Roffe. He is a forum member and admin.

Whoever scanned those SCC pages and provided them on the internet, you might wanna check into copyright infringment laws. hint! hint!

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So sue me.:tired: Do you want me to erase the link then? I didn't copy those pages, I found the post and it's helpful. AN ALSO I NOW I HAVE THAT ISSUE OF SCC.:p So i'm not breaking any laws. I will write SCC and ask them if you want, to see if they are ok with having that article on the net to for people to use? Besides, it's a link. Not the article itself. So I don't know what you're worried about.:rolleyes:

But please don't let this get off the subject. I don't want people posting and arguing and if it's right or wrong. Just wanting to know what your P10 runs with a SR swap in it in the quarter mile? please.. =)
Thanks mcguiver7 for the post.

·
Registered
382 Posts
anytime blue, im still running the topmount intercooler but i got a friend who is really good with fiberglass and bondo (he was the one of the head members of the dayton car club around here) but he is making me a custom hood for 150 and i the good thing is i get to choose any style i want, i was thinking maybe more like a wrx, let me know what you guys think and i'll try to get some audio and video clips so you can hear my turboxs rfl bov that my other friend is welding to my bov flange it should be pretty damn loud. and also thanks for the link it should be some what helpful even though jgy gave me exelent directions, thanks jgy

matt

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOW

:lol: Sweet. Do you think he'd wanna make 2 more. I mean I'm sure your getting the homie discount. But I know my friend is wanting to do the top mount as well. An he's been looking for a hood. Or hood scoops or vents to have molded into a hood. His Email is [email protected] if you want to talk to him about it. :cool:
Also, my AOL IMer is BlueEnyaMix if you ever want to talk to me either. Later McGyver

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
BlueEnyaMix said:
So sue me.:tired: Do you want me to erase the link then? I didn't copy those pages, I found the post and it's helpful. AN ALSO I NOW I HAVE THAT ISSUE OF SCC.:p So i'm not breaking any laws. I will write SCC and ask them if you want, to see if they are ok with having that article on the net to for people to use? Besides, it's a link.

SMART
ASS!

Damn! :confused: First I was trying to get you in touch with the owner of that car since you were so interested. He is very knowledgable and has a lot to offer when it comes to the BB DET swap!

Then I was hoping that the person who DID scan those pages read this post so they would look into if it was ok to post those pages out of the magazine. That is why I italicized hint! hint! This topic has come up before regarding that specific car and pictures of it and he/she 'could' be posting that information illegally. I repeat 'could' be.

Lastly, (on subject) not many G20 owners seem to post 1/4 mile times on here. Most owners seem to be more into track racing due to the excellent handling and pure nature of the P10. You might be able to get more on that kind of information under the Turbo threads @ www.sr20deforum.com

;)

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh

Oh. I see. Well didn't know what you meant by hint hint. Well if you'd like to get ahold of George Roffe then that's kool. If not, the swap is very easy.
An thanks for the SR20 forum. That's a good site. Thought I'd post it here since it's only G20's here. :paranoid:

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I think depending on the launch, weight, tires, track, tranny, motor, mods, etc.... the ET's could be anywhere from a mid 15 to as fast as a high 13. MPH could probably be anywhere from around 93-95 up to maybe 102-105ish. There is a wide range because there are a ton of factors.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does this help?

Well would this help out in determining the ET? He has an auto tranny and will keep it during the swap. He will run about 8-10psi of boost, CAI, down pipe, and 3inch custom exhaust. Stock wheels, and tires.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Re: Does this help?

BlueEnyaMix said:
Well would this help out in determining the ET?
No. But taking it to the track and running it would. =)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts