Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about ordering the B+G lowering springs. I have heard bad things about the Intrax and HKS and I haven't heard much on the B+G. If anyone has these please let me know how you like them or even better if anyone has pics of a G with B+G, s please post it. Thanks, oh BTW I just bought KYB AGX's to go with it so if anyone has this exact combo let me know. Thanks again

·
Registered
146 Posts
I just put the B&G's on my 2k G with KYB GR-2's and I think the combination is great =) it looks realy good and handles much better but it is not harsh or bouncy at all. I give it three thumbs up.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i have the b-g springs on my stock struts, and it handles great. i have since added a rear swaybar and rear motivational mounts, and they are even better. you can see pictures of it if you click the link in my signature.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm riding on B&G's too (w/KYB GR2's) and the ride is excellent. No problems at all. I love the ride height cuz it isn't too low, and with my 17's it looks, handles, and drives at a comfortable height. If you're looking to lower your car more than 1.6 - 1.75 inches, than B&G's aren't for you. But I certainly do recommend them to any G20 driver! Hopefully I can get some pics up soon...I just need to get my hands on a good digital camera.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts