Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious what setting you guys are running on your adjustable shocks. Also, what spring/coilovers you each have. Thanks.

Intrax - 4 on rear, 2 on front.

·
Registered
15 Posts
sup man

yo dude-- i have the intrax springs with the kyb and my ride is like complete shit... read my prior posting about intrax springs with agx's.......... anyway.......Intrax springs really.. really.. suck dude.. they are the worst springs god ever made.. too bad i had to find out the hard way.. I think ( and if you could afford) to go with the ground controls with the agx . Go too ground-control.com and read thier info. its an awesome setup.. laters man

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes I agree. But I paid $100 for the springs and put them in myself so I can't really complain. With such a serious drop of course the ride is going to be bad. There's not much suspension travel anymore. I'll get coilovers eventually ...on stock wheels the tires give a little so it would be a lot worse with 17s and low profile tires. I think I might wait for teins (they are coming out eventually right?).

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hey...

I am using H&R Sport Springs along with the KYB AGX's

setting is at 2 in front, 3 in rear. Ride is somewhat stiff but the drop is just the right size. I wish you could just got a stock ride feeling with aftermarket stock and springs.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I have AGX's with Intrax. Normally I drive with them on 1. If I go for some twisty mountian road driving onracing, then I'll put them on 4.

I'm happy with the AGX/Intrax combo. It's probably not the best for people that normally just drive around town, but I have a great time with them on doing high speed on curvy mountain roads. No body roll at all, the car drives like it's on rails! But I'm also using Falken GRB's in 215/35/18 so that makes a HUGE difference in grip compared to stock tires. Of course I can feel almost every bump in the road on city streets but tha'ts not much of an issue with me since I'm in the mountains almost every other day. :p

I wish some of the other G owners in So. Cal were down for Angeles crest mountain runs cause I'd sure like to have some competition and comparison up there. Only thing people like around here is street drag racing. Boring. :-\

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i agree...the highway doesn't bother me...but city driving is definitely ROUGH! but it doesn't bottom out and I never feel like I'm going to lose control after hitting a hard dip/bump.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts