Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a G or any pictures of a G with TVs in the headrests, sunvisors, or gloveboxes? I have an in-dash and I would like to get more monitors, but first I want to see what it looks like?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I've got one near my glove box mounted near my deck. It's badass, I've only seen my car with it so far.

I will take pics, but I don't have a digi-cam and it takes a lot of time to set-up the camcorder and take a pic of it & stuff.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
G20 SpoRt 2002 said:
Aww man I would love to have a TV headunit in my car... I think im gunna steal wickedG20's :bandit: hehe :lol:
hehe, I don't have the TV head unit. What I did was I bought a 5.6" FTF Monitor (TV Screen) and picked up an enclosure and monted the TV inside. Then I grabbed a whole of a flexible mount (pole-like) and bolted on to the side of the dash. Then I mounted the enclosure w/ tv inside to the mount.

I am seriously gonna take pics soon! I need a damn digi-cam.

·
Registered
4 Posts
"wheres my scooby doo"

yes i had tvs in my car. two in the headreast and one in the front dash, the one in the dash was flush with the single din under it and the climate control under everything else right above the cup holder. But what sucks when having stuff like that you tend to get jacked. I went to a club on thanksgiving and got jacked in a pay parking lot. what they did was broke my driver window opened my hood and unhooked my battery. then took everything. sucks to get jacked. thats why my car has no tint on the driver side window in the banner. BLAHHHH, *sniffle sniffle* "no more scooby doo for me i guess":(

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Re: "wheres my scooby doo"

Dakine=^_^= said:
yes i had tvs in my car. two in the headreast and one in the front dash, the one in the dash was flush with the single din under it and the climate control under everything else right above the cup holder. But what sucks when having stuff like that you tend to get jacked. I went to a club on thanksgiving and got jacked in a pay parking lot. what they did was broke my driver window opened my hood and unhooked my battery. then took everything. sucks to get jacked. thats why my car has no tint on the driver side window in the banner. BLAHHHH, *sniffle sniffle* "no more scooby doo for me i guess":(
Damn that sucks!! You dont have some sort of alarm, but that wouldnt of done a lot lol..

·
Registered
133 Posts
qphatg, can u post a pic, anyone post pics. i was thinking about this, but couldn't think of a good place to out it other than the hradrests. U would need one that can fold out and slides in teh open DIN slot, or if u have no sunroof a folding one from the roof. I ahve a sunrooof though. I don;t like the ones that mount on the dash on an arm and stay there. They look sloppy. The TVs are cool, but u think we would ever really use them?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Grunter, you're old P10 looks awesome. Is that a dash kit u had or did u paint the pieces? i am looking for a place to get a decent dash kit at a decet price. Any suggestions u have for my 95 G20t would be greatly appreciated. thank you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts