Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
if you are looking to just get rid of some stuff let me know. of course ill pay shipping.
the forum should really open up a free section where recipient pays shipping for stuff like this. anything free. mainly looking for hood (tan-ish gold) off a 92 p10 and a pass side front panel of the same tan-ish gold color and model/year. interior pieces also. prefer black. ie. seats, carpet, dash, headliner, pillars(all), center console for 5spd, rear hat deck, front windshield, valve covers. just pretty much anything you want to throw aray post it on here and ill get it if i need it.

REMEMBER THOUGH I AM LOOKING FOR PARTS/ACCESORIES IN GOOD CONDITION.
THANKS TO ALL!!!

Edit: no opinions necessary. thank you!!!
 

·
Used to own a P10
Joined
·
5,396 Posts
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't think anyone is going to go through the trouble of pulling those parts for you and shipping them even if they couldn't get any money for them. They are bulky and this difficult to ship correctly. But the hood, fender, seats, carpet, dash, headliner, and valve cover are worth something, especially in certain colors (the black interior in particular is very popular and can fetch several hundred dollars).

I got the right and left fenders and bumper cover in my color from a guy for $175 plus shipping, which is really a damn good deal when you think about it since I didn't have to get them repainted the right color. Basically, what I'm saying here is that your request is a bit unrealistic, so don't get your hopes up.

If you want some free parts though, I have a flex plate for an auto transmission that you can have. That's not especially useful though, hence why I'd give it away for free. Nobody would pay very much for it.

:cruisin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,303 Posts
I works on Sr20forum to an extent because there are a lot more sentra scrap parts out there than G20s. You might be able to find someone with something, but most part outs are relativly sucessful. Your going to find you parts on the numerous part outs on here.

G/L though.

CJ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i was simply giving people who had no luck selling their items a place to get rid of it. i have seen numerous threads in the for sale section where guys threatened to junk stuff if noone baught it. i didnt expect to get everything i have listed here for free (interior i know is going to be hard to get for cheap) but some people do recover seats and have leather covers that they just throw away because they have no use for it. so i was simply giving people a place to post stuff. not necessarily only me. if anyone else is looking for some free stuff... post here.... if you got shit you want to throw away... post here and see if anyone needs it first.

not gettin my hopes up b-cuz i never really had much hope in this thread anyways!!!.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
373 Posts
Hey i'm running a part out right now. I have alot of interior shit that I wouldn't try to sell thats in decent conditon. black tan and brown. I'll get you some photos and see if you need any of it. If you pay for shipping, it's yours.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,195 Posts
i refused to box and and ship stuff for free on sr20de forums as well. .not worth my trouble.. I ended up throwing away seats and other bulky items... people wanted me to ship but why should I go through hours of packaging for nothing?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
nonsenz said:
Hey i'm running a part out right now. I have alot of interior shit that I wouldn't try to sell thats in decent conditon. black tan and brown. I'll get you some photos and see if you need any of it. If you pay for shipping, it's yours.
ok cool. right now i have brown/tan interior and im looking for black interior. so yeah send pics to [email protected] or post em up on here!!! thanks man

edited email address.... sorry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chris said:
i refused to box and and ship stuff for free on sr20de forums as well. .not worth my trouble.. I ended up throwing away seats and other bulky items... people wanted me to ship but why should I go through hours of packaging for nothing?
maybe just out of the goodness of your heart??? some peoples trash is another persons treasure!!!
 

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
Joined
·
13,766 Posts
i'll post here if i have anything, that's not swooped by local forum members. i gave away a free RSTB (bar only) to davew7, after he covered the shipping. GL!
 

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
Joined
·
13,766 Posts
davew7 said:
Maybe I should pass that on to him so he can have a free item. :thumbsup:
only if you etch both our forum handles on the bar first.

"P11Gdub was here" :asian:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,918 Posts
P11Gdub said:
only if you etch both our forum handles on the bar first.

"P11Gdub was here" :asian:
My etching would read "Pwned by P11Gdub & Davew7"

G20_newbie said:
lol that would be crazy
where does the rstb go> that stands for rear stabilizer bar right?
It stands for Rear Strut Bar.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,195 Posts
G20_newbie said:
maybe just out of the goodness of your heart??? some peoples trash is another persons treasure!!!
I've done that with small items easy to thow in a small box but I'm honestly not going to do that 'out of the goodness of my heart' for something huge and bulkly like seats that literally takes HOURS to properly package (plus I did that ONCE and the price of gasoline and packaging tape alone set me back $9 I never got compensated for)

I have no problem with people picking up stuff that I give away for free but when it comes to big bulky items, the (goodness of my heart) stops after it takes more than 15 minutes of my time


..maybe back when I was in college it wouldn't have bothered me as much but now I am not wasting that time of precious time for FREE.. sorry, just not gonna happen..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
862 Posts
G20_newbie said:
if you are looking to just get rid of some stuff let me know. of course ill pay shipping.
the forum should really open up a free section where recipient pays shipping for stuff like this. anything free. mainly looking for hood (tan-ish gold) off a 92 p10 and a pass side front panel of the same tan-ish gold color and model/year. interior pieces also. prefer black. ie. seats, carpet, dash, headliner, pillars(all), center console for 5spd, rear hat deck, front windshield, valve covers. just pretty much anything you want to throw aray post it on here and ill get it if i need it.

REMEMBER THOUGH I AM LOOKING FOR PARTS/ACCESORIES IN GOOD CONDITION.
THANKS TO ALL!!!
i have given stuff away for free .................... to forum sponsors
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Chris said:
I've done that with small items easy to thow in a small box but I'm honestly not going to do that 'out of the goodness of my heart' for something huge and bulkly like seats that literally takes HOURS to properly package (plus I did that ONCE and the price of gasoline and packaging tape alone set me back $9 I never got compensated for)

I have no problem with people picking up stuff that I give away for free but when it comes to big bulky items, the (goodness of my heart) stops after it takes more than 15 minutes of my time


..maybe back when I was in college it wouldn't have bothered me as much but now I am not wasting that time of precious time for FREE.. sorry, just not gonna happen..
well i mean... maybe one day ill have something you want and ill remember that you gave me a good deal on something and ill give you a good deal. thats what people who share the same interests are supposed to do for each other. you give to get back in the future. thats the way it goes. if you dont have anything to give away then just leave it be..... i didnt ask for opinions on what people thought of the idea i asked if anyone had stuff they wanted to get rid of. so hop in your yellow bug and drive your two cents elsewhere. :smile:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,138 Posts
ok yes some folks will go the extra mile for you specially if its a small part, but most want to be atleast compensated for their time and effort. so atleast offer $5 or $10 or more above shipping for stuff depending on the amount of labor and packaging that is involved. then when its you that has something they will do the same. I've sold on ebay a few times and found out the hard way that packaging costs and time and effort invested can really eat up your profits, and to always include those in your shipping and handling charges
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top