Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was planning on getting the Apex'i N1 Universal exhuast pretty soon, and I was just wondering if any of you had it and had any comments on it. I was also wondering if it was hard to install (i.e., required a lot of custom work to make it fit...I am kinda low on cash!) Thanks

also if you got a moment check out my car...i know i have a lot of stuff yet to do

www.cardomain.com/id/midnightg20

·
Registered
562 Posts
I know a guy at my work with a Apex'i and it sounds awsome! Idle is deep and loud.. 3-4 is deeper and louder. Go for it

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I have heard it has a nice sound to it, but what I was really concerned about was whether I would have to mod my back bumper or get some really custom piping done to make it fit. So if anyone has any input that would be great

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Unless you're handy with a welder you'll need to take it to a muffler shop to get it fit anyway. They will be able to help you out with fitment and welding up the hangers and stuff.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I don't think u should go for apexi because it's universal and i think universal can not do any shit lo...
just go for 5zigen 304borderspeed that is good man... it's have deep tone and sound really good if u have manual lo...

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Full Exhuast

I would go for the full exhaust system but I have to pay for everything on my car myself. Now my car will never be fast so I figure why spend 200 extra dollars, when all I really want is a phat sound? But of course if I had the extra money, I would do it. But right now I am saving up for a custom body kit, and that's more important in my mind. thanks for the suggestion though

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
never mind this post, sorry...i accidently clicked the wrong button and it wont let me delete it...look in my Apexi Exhuast thread...thanks

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would go for the full exhaust system but I have to pay for everything on my car myself. Now my car will never be fast so I figure why spend 200 extra dollars, when all I really want is a phat sound? But of course if I had the extra money, I would do it. But right now I am saving up for a custom body kit, and that's more important in my mind. thanks for the suggestion though

·
Registered
218 Posts
I don't have that exhaust, wanted to compliment you on your choice of color. I'm lovin those rims too. :D:D

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey thanks, dark blue is the best but it gets dirty real quick. If you like it please vote for it, cause some people hate on my car and give me bad ratings lol. Damn just cause I dont have money out the wazoo and custom everything doesnt mean you have to hate on my car ;)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
304border said:
I don't think u should go for apexi because it's universal and i think universal can not do any shit lo...
If "universal" mufflers don't "do any shit," then how is your suggestion of a 5Zigen muffler better?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts