Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if this one has been done but here it goes. Apexi ws2 muffler on P10 g20. The apexi ws2 is fairly exspensive as far as mufflers go, however as the saying goes you get what you pay for. So first of Installation is fairly simple you will need a welder of some sort. Depending on the size of pipe you are running you will need to make reducers and for that you need a pipe expander (muffler shop). I first ran mine with stock everything except the muffler, sounded like a chainsaw combined with a rap station awfull. Then I made 2 inch piping and removed the resonator and it sounds wonderfull, deep tone at slight throttle and very quiet.... until you get on it. At higher rpm's it becomes higher pitched of course with minimal rasp from a four cylinder. On my application vvl hits at 4100 very very loud, yet quiet under 4100 to the point where honda drivers dont even here me or notice me until vvl haha ok sorry. Back on track the look of the muffler is fairly low profile I have never once had a cop even look my way, hell they dont even pull my plate number when they are behind me anymore. lol. So to sum it up If you have 300$ and want a muffler that is quality and quiete with a low profile the Apexi ws2 is a good choice.

·
Registered
552 Posts
i have the ws2 on my p11 it sounds pretty dam good.

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
I have one on my P11-144 Wagon and it is fantastic, very quiet, deep tone.
I run SSAC 2.5, 2.5 system with sportcat + 22 inch Magnaflow resonator after which the system becomes 2.25, Apexi WS2 muffler finishes it off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts