Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this about a month ago, never had a chance to install it, so it's still brand new. Everything is included, pump,water lines, jet etc. I'll post up pics later this week.
$365 + shipping
Luis
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
600 Posts
Lu:s said:
I just bought this about a month ago, never had a chance to install it, so it's still brand new. Everything is included, pump,water lines, jet etc. I'll post up pics later this week.
$365 + shipping
Luis
ur not doin the g20anymore lu why the change ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,793 Posts
Thanks man, i'll be sitting on it till the end of the week to see if I really want this or not. Not callng dibs by any means so sell sell sell if you can. ;)

Gmac
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gmac03 said:
Thanks man, i'll be sitting on it till the end of the week to see if I really want this or not. Not callng dibs by any means so sell sell sell if you can. ;)

Gmac
Sure thing just let me know either way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
End of week bumpski! I know someone wants to buy this and run more boost and ignition timing with a 50/50 water/alcohol mix! Water will prevent detonation and cool the combustion chamber, and the alcohol will raise octane level! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks :) If I bought it for less, I would sell it for less :) It's still at least 100 bucks off the regular price :D
 

·
drunken master
Joined
·
10,091 Posts
cole il be getting something like this kit soon. I want it nd intercoller sprayer. but at this time a year it is unneeded as it is cold enogh that i and mostly you are getting coldenough wether tht the power is always their with out risk of het soak t any time
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,793 Posts
Lu:s said:
Thanks :) If I bought it for less, I would sell it for less :) It's still at least 100 bucks off the regular price :D
No worries, I didn't mean your selling it for too much, its just too much for me to afford right now.

p10det said:
cole il be getting something like this kit soon. I want it nd intercoller sprayer. but at this time a year it is unneeded as it is cold enogh that i and mostly you are getting coldenough wether tht the power is always their with out risk of het soak t any time
Yeah that intercooler spray is bogus compared to this, this actually sprays directly into your manifold mixing with your fuel. Drops your temps drastically.

Gmac
 

·
drunken master
Joined
·
10,091 Posts
you mised what i was saying i whant both water injection and incooler sprayer. water in jectoin will reduce cyl temp s if the inter cooler becomes heat soaked or close the spryer will cool it off nd helping both in the long run. knowthing is wast when you plan on hrd raceing nd keeping air temps down be fore and after cumbustion chamberone decreases temp first nd other does the same while in the chamber.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top