Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kev or brian or anyone....
do you know how much the Aquamist water injection system cost in pounds (sterling)????

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brian, is this a good system for my application cuz I haven't gotten much clue nor did I look into it yet.....I might get one soon enough cuz a few friends from UK is coming over. Thought I would sneak by with the custom charges and taxes too.

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
I'm not sure what FMAX sells it for here in the states, same price I think, but sending it from the US to Canada may cost you some extra dollars...

BTW, thats the one to get. I think they have 2 systems actually. The basic setup is the one you need. The other one is overkill and more money.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
yeah, judging from the catalogue ive got here, it looks fine, simple boost control from 3-30 psi.

You think its a good idea to get it installed before the final mapping of the car?? i intend to run about 7-8 psi with upto 14 psi scramble overboost.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The system you want is ERL (Aquamist) 1s. The cheapest I have found it is like $450 (no I don't remember where). Most prices are right around $500 though. Jackson Racing also renames the same kit as a liquid intercooling kit. Prices seem to be about the same. But some of you might have a hookup with a aftermarket vender that can get Jackson stuff cheap.

·
Registered
39 Posts
what are you going to have control it though. Here in the states the JWT ecu can be bought with a daughterboard to control the ERL 1s kit. Its pretty neat.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yes I believe it is standalone as well. I think the dsm guys have some faqs about the aquamist system, even a seperate mailing list about it. You might want to look into that.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So if I understand it correctly, the ERL System1s can be controlled via a programmed JWT ECU or boost pressure? Isn't this redundant, though?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts