Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 G20 with front(manifold) and rear(cat) O2 sensors. Are these the same thing, meaning to replace them i can order two of the same thing.

BTW, I am getting Hotshot header, random tech cat, GreddyMXCatBack. I am not sure how much i will like the Greddy, but i am too lazy to fab something else.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I don't think so. Pretty sure they're different, actually. Is your cat broken? If it isn't, that new cat is a waste of money. Spend it on a pulley or something instead. ;)

[edit] Actually, rereading your post after realizing something wasn't quite right, you have somewhere around $500 worth of parts on here that probably aren't necessary. What's wrong with your O2 sensors? I honestly think that a little elbow grease (to break the old ones loose) is worth the money you'll save...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my 02 sensors are still orginal. 100,000 plus miles. time to replace. plus i can get them for 60 a piece. My cat is all rusted out as well. What else is too much?

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Mileage and surface rust have nothing to do with functionality. O2 sensors are good until they're bad (malfunctioning), and so are cats. I'm just trying to help a guy save some cash if he can.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Here's the part numbers for both the header 02 sensor and catalytic 02 sensor. BOSCH makes the oe model which is overpriced at the dealer, part number#13039. NGK/NTK makes the catalytic sensor, part number# 24075. You can find the BOSCH at any auto parts store and the price has gone up over the years. I paid $50.00 for mine and was sent two by accident. I paid $50.00 also for the cat sensor from www.racesearch.com.
:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts