Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i live down in Toronto, and i hardly see G20's let alone done up. Are they popular cars down in the states? seeing as most of the members i talk to on is are so far from he States i was jus wondering

·
Registered
404 Posts
yea, i rarely see them. i didnt even know about them until i found out the one i got was for sale. and i rarely see any with mods because a lot of people that drive them in my area are old. the only one i've seen in person with mods in my area is jaszero's. thats why i cant wait until NJ's Turkeyday meet!!!

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
they are def NOT rare here in AZ, i see at least 5 a day if not more. Of course i do live accross the street from the dealer, but i still see them all over the valley. I never really see any moded one's, with the exception of wheels and tint.

·
Registered
362 Posts
here in charlotte NC, i only c old people drive them and girls. I had an old women give me a thumbs up at a light one time (LOL). The only one i have seen hooked up here in charlotte is a fellow member Neil, his own is red and has on a lip and the whole works, have not seen it in a while though.

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
ive seen a couple modden ones in my area, ive seen a clean silver one on the freeway, rims, lowered with stillen stickers. most around here have chrome rims :(

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
I see a lot of them in North Jersey, but a lot of them are owned by high school girls whose parents have a lot of money...

·
Registered
242 Posts
I've seen quite a few in junkyards. Actual runners I've only seen 4 P10s between Rochester and my home, Utica.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Fej said:
Hey, i live down in Toronto, and i hardly see G20's let alone done up. Are they popular cars down in the states? seeing as most of the members i talk to on is are so far from he States i was jus wondering
You should hit up Louis (slimlou) and Luke (Loek) They're part of the S.O.G's.
Southern Ontario G's, they have wrench meets and BBQ's and stuff all the time. I've talked to Louis on here as well as phone and they're both top shelf.

I see more P10's here in Spokanistan then P11's but AFAIK there is only 1 other person on the forum from here. Alas, no one to meet up with so I gotta drive to Seattle.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Very rare, I think I've only seen about 10 G20's in all of Vermont in all the years I've lived here. Usually see the same 10 all the time.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
i see just about 1 a day atleast. more p11's than p10's. iv only ever seen one other p11 down here with rims, and they were cheap.

as far as i know there are only 3 people in tucson that truly know about g20s

·
Registered
200 Posts
i've probably only ever seen a handful but they were all in pretty bad shape and didn't look road worthy...as far as modded ones i've never seen one..

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Well, there are 2 other losers that live in my city. One has a silver p11 and the other has a blue p10. And then there's the guy up my street who put "headers" on his 95 p10 non-touring. He doesn't want to upgrade the suspension because the 94+ have a "tighter" suspension.

Other than those I've only seen 1 other modded g20 in person.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I have seen about 3 P11's, and about 5 P10's from bothell to LFP.

Most of them are pretty nice....theres a girl at my high school that has the same color P10 as me, but i havent seen her since last year.....

Jake

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I see 5 or 6 everyday, P11's anyway, P10's every once in a while.

·
no rainguard clips...FML
4,132 Posts
i see too many of them around the bay area, ca being driven by cute young ladies driving sport models or old geezers driving base models and most p10s i see are driven by old asian folk lol

modded g's...there is a white p11 sitting out on s-techs in my work's parking lot but i have never seen the owner...and someones bashed up primera at a whole foods parking lot. lol

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Fej said:
I see about 8 to 12 of them once a month! And most of them are modded! No joke man!
Search SOG and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Oh, and welcome!
Dave, when I first spoke to Lou, I thought the same as you......... then I got to know him.......LOL JK man

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Loco said:
Dave, when I first spoke to Lou, I thought the same as you......... then I got to know him.......LOL JK man

Ha-Ha. *waits to see what Louis will say*
We chopped it up on the phone Friday night for at least an hour.
He's gonna get me some brackets for a bar. :naughty: D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts