Registered
5,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there anybody have license plate covers that say G20.net?:cool:

·
Registered
109 Posts
that is a great idea....

someone should make them...I would love one for my car =)

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anybody know how to go about making them? Who would I have to talk to get the ball rolling on getting them made? Just to keep it simple, I was think about getting them made in two colors:black and chrome. Any ideas/suggestions/issues?:-\

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
We will concider this along with the T-shirt and sticker ideas.

If there is enough interest, we (G20.net staff) will offer them.

MR. RYTE said:
I was think about getting them made in two colors:black and chrome. Any ideas/suggestions/issues?:-\
Were *you* planning on getting these made and selling them?

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I don't know for sure. If there is a high enough interest I might do that. But if you and some of the other G20.net moderators already have something in the works already then I certainly won't. Besides, assuming I did decide to get them made, I wouldn't know where to start. :-\
Would you mind if I do a poll to gauge interest in the license plate idea?:surprised

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
"G20.net" is a registered trademark. You can't just go out and make or sell things that say "G20.net". ;)

Thanks for the cooperation. :)

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
b-b00gie said:
"G20.net" is a registered trademark. You can't just go out and make or sell things that say "G20.net". ;)
Thanks for the cooperation. :)
Ooops.:eek: Didn't even think about that. Oh well, it's a good thing I asked about it before I made any hasty decisions.;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
anyway...

all other arguments aside, i was just gonna say i have a friend with a vinyl printer/cutting machine. this would be good for window stickers/windsheild banners (i'd go with a sticker myself, banners arent my thing)

anyhow, he can cut 9 inches tall by an infinite length. if the forum owner, or whoever "owns" the G20.net name wants to drop me an email, i'll ask my friend to cut the stickers. he would do it for super cheap, as hes a good friend of mine. perhaps a portion of sales could go to paying off the server or something.

i see plenty of young people driving G20s around here, and it would be cool to get the word out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We just got license plate frames in actually. We have started to make them for B15sentra and SR20DDforum. They are black plastic and we have the option to add text to the top like your screen name. Just FYI. Thanks
Ari

·
Registered
194 Posts
What about modifing the G20 plates you can buy from the dealer to say G20.net? You could make some sort of sticker that you could put under the G20 lettering that would say ".net". It might not work very well, but I'm just helping to brainstorm ideas.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts