Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay everybody, we are actually going to meet!

Saturday, June 1st, starting around 11:00a-12:00p. We will be meeting at Marty's house in the Cave Creek area. Details on the exact location of his house will either be emailed or posted on G20.net or his personal site.

We will more than likely have a BBQ, with burgers, dogs, maybe steaks (if I can get my hands on them...). I will bring various types of soda also. I will only purchase alchohol at someone's request, and with their money. The house has a pool also, so bring a suit and take advantage of it, since it will be hotter than crap by then.

I think we may try to caravan to the Pavilions that same night, but not really sure about that yet.

This is just a chance to get together and swap 'knowledge' with each other, or just BS the whole time. Please reply to this post if you plan on being there. So far, I think there are about 5 or 6 people for sure coming. Another 3 or 4 are possibilities.

BTW, all cars are welcome, not just G20s!

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Count me in....Ill bring the beer (Dos Equis)...only for those of age of couse, cant promote underage drinking...

Ill also be bringing the foredom unit and bits for the CAI mod while there. I may just drive on Saturday if not part of the way on Friday, mabey take a cruise thru Senoma...I dont know, but expect me there pretty close to noon....I cant wait!!!

Thanks for the detailed maps Marty! You RULE!!!

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I'll be there. =)

Let me know what I can bring.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I think we have drinks, meats, and dishes taken care of. Justin, you can bring some chips or something, maybe even some ice cream? I don't know really, whatever you think people might eat.

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea for someone to bring a few bags of ice, its going to be hot.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Ok, I can bring a bunch of chips. I could bring ice too, but i'm gonna be driving from Gilbert, so i'm not sure how a ton of ice would hold up, i guess i could throw it in a big cooler (if my parents have one at their house that is).

Oh yeah, on a side note: Anyone want to meet me at Speedworld tomorrow (Wednesday) night? Gates open at 5:30 and i'll probalby get there around 6:00-6:15ish.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, we have directions to the house. Hope that won't be a problem for anyone to find. Here is what is being supplied:

Marty: Burgers, ice cream, stuff to eat on
Jonathan: Hot dogs, maybe chicken or steak, soda
Justin: Chips, maybe ice
Pat: Beer, foredom unit

Well, so there are four of us for sure. Hopefully some of the people that said they may be there will show up. I will talk to a couple of them this week. Justin and Marty, if you know anybody in the area, let them know!

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Dumb question.... Is there a tatum exit from the new 101 expansion, or should I just take the 101 to Frank Lloyd Wright and then take that over to Tatum? I havn't been up that way since the 101 was finished. Thanks!

Also, what kinda chips does everyone like? regular, bbq, etc...?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, there is a Tatum exit.

Whatever chips you get will be fine, just not the super-cheap kind. =)

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
P10 WRC said:
Okay here is a link to my website where i have posted directions to the house, but you can still e mail me if you need anything else.
http://members.cox.net/martyherrera/hobbies.html

I'm planning on stopping by.. Thanks Justin for letting me know about the event..

Looking forward to meeting you all (that show up).

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Cool, Im all good to go, Ill be getting into town on Friday and hanging with a friend of mine. So Saturday should be a go....Im pretty stoked....look forward to meeting you all.

·
Registered
807 Posts
What time are you guys all going to be meeting i might roll up after i get off work around 3:00pm, but then again i have to be to work at 5am for a 2 hour meeting the next morning so i'm still not sure on it. Then i have to go back to work at 2-8pm. Thats messed up they take my whole sunday. But i might roll out.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Yeah, stroll up if you can.

Justin, I might be heading down to Tucson that night, maybe we could race back....hahah...

·
Administrator
5,860 Posts
Hey, I was just letting every one know that is going to meet in casa grande, hope to see ya all there, I'm kinda new to the board, but I've been talking to JustinP10, and you all seem pretty cool, I just hope there isnt any age limit, (sept for drinks, but i dont drink) cause I'd be the youngest one comming in at 17..

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Yahnozha said:
Yeah, stroll up if you can.

Justin, I might be heading down to Tucson that night, maybe we could race back....hahah...

As fun as that would be... :lol: I'll be up in Phoenix for the whole weekend, probalby staying up there Through Monday night or Tuesday morning. I need to try and get my busted A/C diagnosed on Monday afternoon... it's getting WAY to freakin hot to go without A/C. :(

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Anybody happen to have a torque wrench they could bring along? I need to replace a bolt for my seat belt on the passenger's side and it has to be torqued properly. Don't want anyone flying out of the car because the bolt didn't stay in there! =)

So help me, I may bring my girlfriend along. Really don't want her to come, but she won't be a bother. I told her if she does come, she will be doing the cooking for us!

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I have a ft.lbs torque wrench and a smaller in.lb one... I'll bring both along incase anyone needs to use either of them.

I hate decisions... I'm trying to decide between throwing my 16" wheels back on the car which look nicer, but don't have very much tread left on the tires or stay with my stock wheels that have very sticky tires on them, but don't look quite as nice.?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
As long as you think the tires have enough tread on them to make it up here and back, I would say go with the 16". I plan on taking some pictures, so I figure have the car look as best as it can.

BTW, thanks for bringing the torque wrenches.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts