Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know theres tracks like thunderbird and phoenix international but do they do public racing? is there any other places that do publc racing?

I've seen that some of the people are from az, tuscon phoenix... well im chillen here in phoenix so what up

-ritch

·
Registered
290 Posts
firebird raceway's drag strip is open to the public on friday evenings starting at 7 I believe.

Bryan

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
There is also Speedworld up in NW Phoenix (off of Jomax and US60) that's open on Wednesday nights and Southwest International Raceway down in SE Tucson (friday nights, sometimes saturday mornings). Firebird is by far the most popular of the tracks in Phoenix, Speedworld, second due to the distance. Firebird is usually packed, Speedworld isn't usually that bad, just a long drive for most (especially from the Easy Valley, like Gilbert). As for the road courses there is PIR and also the multiple tracks at Firebird (driven on a few of them=) )

·
Registered
8 Posts
There are alot of places to go here in Phoenix. Firebird is probably the best place. Good luck on the strip!!!:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts