Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they make Arospeed lowering springs/coilovers for the G20....They are around $200 I think. They say you can Drop your car 4inches in minutes.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Joe Momma said:
Do they make Arospeed lowering springs/coilovers for the G20....They are around $200 I think. They say you can Drop your car 4inches in minutes.
Hehehe! 4" drop. Yea, that would be a comfortable ride.

That would be one bouncy and rough as hell ride.

Let's just hope Arospeed doesnt make any for the G and if they do, let's just hope you don't buy them. It would be a huge waste of your money.

You'd be better off just removing the stock springs and not putting anything in there. (kiddin' :lol: )

Arospeed does not have a very good reputation.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No.No.no You can change the hight in minutes. Drop it when your showing off your at a parkinglot or something and when your driving just raise it back up.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Joe Momma said:
No.No.no You can change the hight in minutes. Drop it when your showing off your at a parkinglot or something and when your driving just raise it back up.

Hmmm that reminds me of my friends completely slammed pick up truck. He uses an Airbag suspension tho... I doubt these are airbag suspensions b/c he paid 1500$ for the suspension alone and another 500$ installing it. You'll also have to remodify your fenderwell for soemthing like that

·
Registered
614 Posts
Arospeed is cheap crap, it's also harder than you think to change the height in minutes. I believe they (Arospeed) use a dual wrench to adjust them. also, If you're in the habit of raising and lowering them constantly you better get a camber kit and adjust the camber or you will be buying a new set of tires every couple of months. I'm personally thankful that Arospeed hasn't made anything for the G20.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts