Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
12,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I get a lot of questions in chat but sometime the answer is long and complex and I take over chat far too often. So this way with this thread those of you that wish to you can post in here instead.

Try to keep the dumb stuff out of here. Start asking stuff like "why is the sky blue" and I'll just delete your posts :)

Obviously sponsors only

·
Super Moderator
15,333 Posts
I can answer that one. I told him once to grab a snickers because his car was not going anywhere for a while. That was previously the slogan for snickers. It stuck and turbofreak was no more and gt20ir faded away.

At least thats my recollection.

·
Registered
12,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Usully by using all the stock de sensors injectors and so on the engine will run pretty good. T5s locally has had a few issues which I can't quite figure out. I have found them to run bet with 20-22 deg base timing.

On obd2 cars if you have a p10 ecu and good mods, good header CAI and even N1 cams the engine will run better on the 333 injectors

It's not an exact science because every engine is modded differently and every engine will run differently than others. So what works on one setup may not work the same on another.

·
Registered
12,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are there any issues I may run into swapping a p10 intake manifold onto a 99 p11?
+1, i hate those damn hoses.
The upper plenum is what needs to be swapped. They are slightly different castings. The 98-99 have a few more emissions sensors and another idle valve on top. I think to do that correctly you would have to run the p10 ecu so you could eliminate those valves. Then you can swap the plenum and not have all the ugly crap.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
The upper plenum is what needs to be swapped. They are slightly different castings. The 98-99 have a few more emissions sensors and another idle valve on top. I think to do that correctly you would have to run the p10 ecu so you could eliminate those valves. Then you can swap the plenum and not have all the ugly crap.
I plan to just swap the top part. Do you think its possible to delete the sensors and still run the 99 ecu?

·
Top5DOA
1,967 Posts
charles already answered the question but in case any one with that new china all aluminum rad were wondering

charles, why does my rad have a ground wire on it? what does it do?

·
Registered
777 Posts
This thread should be sticky awesomeness.

Why are people afraid to wear man size wheels on p10s and have you ever modified rear strut spring perches to clear 18s?

Waiting for Snickers 2012.

·
Registered
12,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This thread should be sticky awesomeness.

Why are people afraid to wear man size wheels on p10s and have you ever modified rear strut spring perches to clear 18s?

Waiting for Snickers 2012.
18's on a P10 is not a good look. Simple as that.
Honestly wheel size depends what you want and why.
As for clearing the rear spring perches that depends on the tire size. if you are trying to fit huge wheels and tires, then you should just go get some coilovers to get better clearance.

I am clearancing my car for 225/40r18 tires (25" tall diameter) and hopefully a 9" wide wheel without rubbing. its a bit of work for it but i have many reasons.

But generally I think 16's is the perfect size on a P10, well most P10's.

I had 17x8's 235/40zr17's on my p10 before and it didnt look horrible because i didnt have 205/40r17 rubber bands as those tires have sidewall.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i got some p10 questions??

1) Do i need 444cc injectors if im running a GT28RS?

2) If my ECU is eprom'd and base mapped for 444 inj, can i still run stock 370cc if i run stock boost?

3) should i stop being lazy and run the AEM EMS w/ UEGO and tune out the injectors?

thanks!:eh:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.