Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Nice, is that the stock front end on that ride? and what the hell did you do to the rotors? Damn, I wish we had the cool tow hooks....

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
i love the car. are you gonna change the nissan badge on the front. it just looks kinda weird with the infiniti badging on the back. im an idiot so you can ignore my comment. your car is still badass:D

·
Registered
129 Posts
so...

u brought the Infiniti badge to the shores of England? I used 2 live in England, and from what I remember of the Primera, it was quite a common car there, though most of the ones seen were not even worth a second look.

I am sure the Infiniti badge will stand out in England, never seen before there I guess. But your car will have an ID crisis - Primera at the front, Infiniti at the back.

The car looks pretty nice though!!!! Silver rocks yet again!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I,m really glad you like the motor.The nissan badge is coming of soon, as i have an infiniti badge for the front.I hate the rear tow hook!!!!As for the disc's they were custom made with nipparts fast road pads.www.rotordiscs.com and they stop the car 10 times better than stock.The rims will be on as soon as i have sorted out the supplier,and will post more pics soon.
GT UK

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey Andy!
You managed to sort some bolts for the wheels yet? Oh no, just re read the post. Guess not.

You heard from anybody else thier JAE plans?

Oh yeah, you don't know how much the new rotors weigh do you? in comparison to the old ones. The site reckons that you're saving on unsprung weight. Just wondered how much.

Rich.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rich,even if i put a smaller wheel nut on i still would'nt get the brace in,so gunna get wheelbase to change the wheels.I think a lot of people are just going on the Sunday mate.If you are still going both days and camping let me know mate and we can meet at Toddington as aggreed earlier.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Andy, your ride looks sweet. The badging I sent you looks great. I'm looking forward to seeing how it will look with the Infiniti front badging I sent. But I dunno about those rotors. They seem like that would do more harm then good, but if they work that's all that matters, right. I'm eager for the new pics.

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
BritCG20 said:
I'm looking forward to seeing how it will look with the infinity front badging I sent.
come on brit. we know you are better than that. its just a simple mistake. 3 strikes and your out!!=) infinity=speakers. infiniti=beautiful car company

·
Registered
880 Posts
Doh!

Doh, did I do that?:rolleyes: Yeah I know better. I was just really tired when I wrote that from preparing my movie that I'm shooting (1.5 hrs sleep in 72 hrs.) so forgive me. I'll go back and edit. sorry guys.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Are you selling your old GT from disks? if so id be interetsed in buying them from you.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Looking good Andy, especially liking those rotors.

I think the tow hooks are nice .. I've been meaning to get one, since on my bodykit there is that little hole for a tow hook, but even if I did get one, there is no where to mount it - .. so if you don't like your tow hook, I'll buy it off you :) and try to get it to fit somehow.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
neil make me an offer on the disc's mate.They are in good condition.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Neil82 said:
Are you selling your old GT from disks? if so id be interetsed in buying them from you.

GT UK said:
neil make me an offer on the disc's mate.They are in good condition.
Neil, are your front discs also 280mm? just checking wit yacos some of the other models are 257mm and if you want some pads, ive got some Mitex ones with still loadsa pad in them.
Hey, you want my old GT clutch? you can have it for nowt, if you come and get it from me at JAE on sunday. Anyways, are you coming? never got a reply.

Andrew, whats up with the wheels, i think the car looks great. You having some sort of problem with the bolts?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi kev,yeh i did have a prob what i did was just unpack one wheel and put it on the car and the standard wheel nuts would not go in the hole,so i thought they were wrong.But if i bothered to open the other packs i would of noticed the proper fitting kit.I have put on a new thred mate titled updated pics 5/7/02.With new pics of the wheels on the car.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Yeah, I like how everything has come together. Your car is looking pretty dope my friend. Keep it up.

·
Registered
586 Posts
GT UK said:
As for the disc's they were custom made with nipparts fast road pads.www.rotordiscs.com and they stop the car 10 times better than stock.
Custom made? Excuse my ignorance, but the website mentioned they make them for any type of car?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes you are very right,but when i spoke to Ian at rotor disc he said that they had never made them for a primera so i had to persude him to make them for me.But i think he has now added them to his stock list!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi kevin i aint going to the JAE on Sunday its 5 hr+ away? and I had to go to a wedding yesterday. I'll take the pads of your hands, my disk are the smaller 257 mm ones (i NEED better ones now!) going to get some GT ones.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts