Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At long last i've had an ss exhuast fitted to the silver spirit (p11 GT).Its a powerflow cat back system with just a rear box,with a 101mm x 140mm oval tail.I know it looks stock (but man does it burble) but i wanted it to look suttle, cos the 5o's (cops) around here dont like big exhaust's.I think this looks sweet on my ride what do you think?(Please sign my guest book if you get time)pics on page 2

·
Registered
859 Posts
me likes....that is just the thing I wanna do....

I was looking at getting the Supersprint BBox which is very similar to stock...............

how much did that set ya back.........that is very tempting......me want :cheeky:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The full system cost £290.48 which included the fitting.I had it done at rsr tyres in Cryodon and they are a powerflow stockest.It only took about two and a half hours to do the whole lot mate.Where abouts in the uk are you mate.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
come round mate and have look seeing as you are only down the road.Are you going to the JAE show at the weekend mate?

·
Registered
311 Posts
That tailpipe is quality mate. Sooo much better than stock. looking forward to hearing it for my self

1 - 11 of 11 Posts