Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
The interior is exactly like a max except with a clock. But I DO love that clock!

·
Registered
200 Posts
it does look alot like a max but i do notice the air vents are different, and the dash doesn't seem to be as long and sloped like the max. i wonder if that clock can be put into the max? i'm wantin to get a max pretty bad. it's got the 3.0 right? vq30de? how do you like the automatic's performance? sweet ass car!!!

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
seanwn86 said:
it does look alot like a max but i do notice the air vents are different, and the dash doesn't seem to be as long and sloped like the max. i wonder if that clock can be put into the max? i'm wantin to get a max pretty bad. it's got the 3.0 right? vq30de? how do you like the automatic's performance? sweet ass car!!!
Yes, it has the VQ30DE-K. 227 horsepower, which gives the car good power but without the massive torque steer that the I35 suffers from. Performance wise I've never been caught flat-footed and the engine is very eager to rev all the way to redline. The transmission is a willing partner too; if I want to drive camly and smoothly the shifts are barely perceptible, but if I really want to get up to speed quickly it will click off fast shifts. It doesn't handle as well as my old P10, but for its size it handles very well. Gas mileage also approaches 30mpg on the highway. The car has the quietness of a Lexus but there is enough engine noise that you don't feel isolated like in an ES300.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Crying Freeman said:
I've always liked and wanted the Infiniti I30 or I35 before settling on the G20t.
Personally I think the best car would be a combination of the two: combine the P10 chassis with the power of the VQ and then you get a powerful FWD sedan that handles like it's on rails.

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
looks good! time to put some HID's in her now.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Looking good Mat, a very clean ride you got there :thumbsup:

Rob

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
nut180sx said:
looks good! time to put some HID's in her now.
Yeah that is the one thing that it didn't come with that I wanted. I'm hoping to get a set of lights off of an I30t (smoked headlight housings) or an I35 (unsmoked headlight housings).

And as for slightly bigger chrome rims, here's a photoshop of my car with 17'' I35 Sport chrome rims.

I'm also thinking about getting the OEM spoiler for the trunk and the sport side skirts as seen here on this I30t Sport:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Looks great, Matt!

Had the privilege of driving one for a couple days back in '03 as a loaner for the only time I needed to get something dealer fixed on my P11 (window regulator, under warranty), I didn't want to bring the I30 back! :LOL:

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
so are you going to lower the car or start off with the engine or stick with what you planing with doing up the outside of the car.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts