Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I want to thanks Atomic for giving me the inspiration on going with white wheels. I had never thought of it, but he has such a bad ass ride I had to follow.

I got the Team Dynamics Monzas in white, Im also riding on Kumho 215/40 R17's...I was hoping the spokes were not going to be too thin, and I was right! I also ordered some graphics that will go around the lip of the rim, it will read "Custom Steel Racing" done in red with white lettering in three places...cheesy, yes...but now I can write the vehicle off as a company car. Those should be in from Team Dynamics in a week or two...

They look good for now. It will look even better when I throw down on the suspension.....

Ill probably paint the grills back to black, Im not liking the silver with the white rims...

Let me know what you think guys...

Oh yeah, Ill be in Vegas starting on Sunday and will not be back till the 13th...so if you dont hear from me thats why....Ill be making a short trip to Phoenix and Tucson to visit brothers on Fri, Sat, and Sun....Have fun, I know Ill be gettin silly in Vegas...Yeah Baby!!!

·
Registered
20,953 Posts
You should paint the red center caps. It sort of clashes.

I love the rims, I wanted to get monzas as well but now am uncertian since they were on every third car at HIN. Sort of want to be original.:cool:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hey,

Thats a real nice looking car...

first question... is that a wings west front lip?

second question... is that a custom front grill...... I want one!!! :)

third question... whats the mesh you use.. its just about the same type I am looking for!!

Cheers Man

Kev

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
***********!!!!! :) er.. I mean WHITE RIM POWER! :paranoid:

I'm loving the rims Yah! When lowered, it will look so much sweeter. Yahz, your grill looked BLACK in the HOW TO - did you use another mesh? Or was it just the picture?

He does have a Wings West front lip - and if you notice, his front sidemarker is non-existent :) - and of course the horizontal line is gone in the front bumper as well, where the grill is gone.

Here's Yahnozha's "HOW TO" on the grill

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t38620.html

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Looks nice. I had those exact same wheels on my 95 Esort GT years ago only I had the blue caps. ;) Still very nice.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Yah,

You Da man !!!! Paint the grill black and your FUBU antenna is on it's way. It's will look cool on your car.

In Vegas, try not to end up on " taxi cab confessions " ....

·
Registered
522 Posts
I like the white on red, very classy look to it.

How often do you and atomic have to clean those things? I imagine that the brake dust and what-not would show up like no other.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Leave the grill aluminium colour man.. it looks ace!!!

Kev

·
Registered
354 Posts
the rims look really tight man but u should color the red dot in the middle white..kinda looks wierd but i don't know cuz everything always looks different in a picture. nice car
color the grill black...too much contrast

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the nice comments guys, its been a long time coming. I just hope Vegas is good to me so I can get the suspension next!!

Now to answer some quesitons.

Atomic - youre one sick puppy....funny...but sick none the less..I guess it goes with that fudge fetish of yours... :p

kfairburn - Yep, WW front lip, custom grill, and bumper mods. Painting photos here

I painted the grill back to black and I do like it much better. Amazing what a can of spray paint will do....Ill post photos when I get back.

$h*t, these things are a biatch to keep clean, I have to go down a dirt road about 1/4 mile to get to my shop and the rears are filthy because of it. I also need to find some better brake pads, the dust collects pretty fast. I found some Reybestos ceramic based ones that run about $60 for the set. Im going to try them out when I get back, need to turn my rotors too while Im at it.

Im going to paint the center *red* part a red that actually matches the car better. Once the graphics come in, I think it will look good with a little more red on the rim...Ill keep you posted.

I also added about 200hp with my go-fast-rice-boy custom steel sticker, on the door inline with the side repeater....its white of course....

Im off to Vegas in another 6 hours or so, may the dice gods look graciously upon me, if not a really fine hottie would be nice...=)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.