Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Attention: Socal G's June Meet Beach House

It has come to my knowledge that there is going to be a 2nd Oxnard Nissan bash in june this year to compensate for the rain. I have talked to a few other guys about getting a beach house or hotels for the weekend of the meet (Thurs-Sunday). Although I have not looked into prices. A few have talked about getting a beach house in Santa Barbara. I want to start this thread of a list of who ever is down. And in addition, we can show the NYC/FL members how we party down in socal.

1. Cryss / chris
2. Cesar
3. Jaygotboost
4. The Ugly Guy
5. P11Gdubski / mike
6. hiimjone / jon
7. jfranklin (yes i'm comin from texas)
8. 2000 G-Twenty-T (maybe...??)
9. THRASHING Z / Thomas
10. sixnineG (g20)
11. Bennett @ esg
12. amek / phildo
13. LilAznFishinDude / Henry (depending on price)

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright lets get this going. start PMing the socal g homies too. a few of us will start looking for a place..

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know mike and jon are down (from norcal) lets get some other norcal peeps too. lol lets get ryan to fly down with his gf and their animal lol.

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
1. Cryss
2. Cesar
3. Jaygotboost
4. The Ugly Guy
5. hiimj0ne/Jon

Cryss, just keep on updating the list in your first post on this thread. :D let's get this going :) go team

·
Registered
70 Posts
1. Cryss / chris
2. Cesar
3. Jaygotboost
4. The Ugly Guy
5. P11Gdubski / mike
6. hiimjone / jon

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
hiimj0ne said:
1. Cryss
2. Cesar
3. Jaygotboost
4. The Ugly Guy
5. hiimj0ne/Jon
i'm the real #5, bitch. but does anyone attend/live in Santa Barbara? we need some local forum members to scout out a location. and i'm putting a link to this thread in my sig. let's put our post whoring to good use.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
2000 G-Twenty-T said:
this may conflict with SERCA
You'd rather drive half way across the country than party at a Santa Barbara Beach House with the Left Coast G's to make up for the rained out Oxnard meet???

Oh yeah, you have a girlfriend and a love child so you cant get crazy with all the 'magic sunglassed bootays' at the house...

Hi Reanna and little itty bitty flying squirrel that likes to hide in between...yeah :naughty: hahaha

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
1. Cryss / chris
2. Cesar
3. Jaygotboost
4. The Ugly Guy
5. P11Gdubski / mike
6. hiimjone / jon
8. 2000 G-Twenty-T (yes, you are going lol)
9. David99G20T (maybe) lol..

Hey Cryss..if I fly down here (I hope to drive) Do you think I can bum a ride to and back from the meet? lol..if I can't drive down that might be the only way I can go..If not that's cool..I would rather make the 2000 mile drive :cheese:

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Jon...is there something you like to tell us? Do you enjoy having rondents plug your bung hole?

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Here is one link I pulled off the net for some homes in SB.

http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/Santa-Barbara-California.html

Kind pricey. :p This ain't VA beach. :D

Depending on how many people go, we're looking at any where from 200-350 dollars each just for rental... and sorry guys, we'll have to shop for the 3 days at costco or something, I don't wanna be like VA beach and have to have everyone eat TOP RAMEN. :p

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
hiimj0ne said:
I don't wanna be like VA beach and have to have everyone eat TOP RAMEN. :p
thumbs down for any food that looks the same before you eat it, and after you throw it up. :throwup:

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
David99G20T said:
Hey Cryss..if I fly down here (I hope to drive) Do you think I can bum a ride to and back from the meet? lol..if I can't drive down that might be the only way I can go..If not that's cool..I would rather make the 2000 mile drive :cheese:
yeah dude no worries

hiimj0ne said:
Here is one link I pulled off the net for some homes in SB.

http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/Santa-Barbara-California.html

Kind pricey. :p This ain't VA beach. :D

Depending on how many people go, we're looking at any where from 200-350 dollars each just for rental... and sorry guys, we'll have to shop for the 3 days at costco or something, I don't wanna be like VA beach and have to have everyone eat TOP RAMEN. :p
fuckkkkk how many rooms should we get?? maybe SB isnt the best place... lol

1 - 20 of 100 Posts