Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

sent ya a few PM's havnt heard back from ya.
Its been only 17 days (thought it was longer when posting this)
I figured I would have at least heard from you by now on the issue...

Anyways if ya need some help with the store ill help out and process orders and what not since you seem to not be around.

Let me know, Only reason im trying to get these is I had a raccoon take out one of them and don't want to be advertising for the company who did the repair...

G20.net - Online Store
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 148
Date Ordered: Monday 01 March, 2010

Products
2 x G20.net Official License Plate Frame (G20NET-MERCH-FRAME) = $20.00

·
Registered
509 Posts
I've just come to the conclusion that we all need to be patient. I'm on a three month wait for vinyl gnet stickers. It will come when it does I guess

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
jons alway busy bangin hot chicks and drinken beer. i supose when he is all cuaht up he will take care of buseness

·
Administrator
5,854 Posts
Hey,

sent ya a few PM's havnt heard back from ya.
Its been only 17 days (thought it was longer when posting this)
I figured I would have at least heard from you by now on the issue...

Anyways if ya need some help with the store ill help out and process orders and what not since you seem to not be around.

Let me know, Only reason im trying to get these is I had a raccoon take out one of them and don't want to be advertising for the company who did the repair...

G20.net - Online Store
Order Number: 148
Date Ordered: Monday 01 March, 2010

Products
2 x G20.net Official License Plate Frame (G20NET-MERCH-FRAME) = $20.00
I'll ship these Monday for you.

jon has selective pm'ing, he picks out what he wants to read
:eh: considering I have 35 PM's since Friday, I address more urgent ones before random ones.

I've just come to the conclusion that we all need to be patient. I'm on a three month wait for vinyl gnet stickers. It will come when it does I guess
PM me your order # if you still have it, or the first and last name on your order and I will pull it up to send out.

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
I'll ship these Monday for you.

:eh: considering I have 35 PM's since Friday, I address more urgent ones before random ones.

PM me your order # if you still have it, or the first and last name on your order and I will pull it up to send out.
told yah, don't blame you jon. keep up the good work

·
Registered
330 Posts
If gnet wants generate profit from the store they need to make someone responsible for handling just that, nothing else. Im sure more people would buy more stuff. My 2 cents.

·
P10 hater
2,327 Posts
If gnet wants generate profit from the store they need to make someone responsible for handling just that, nothing else. Im sure more people would buy more stuff. My 2 cents.
That assumes gnet wants to generate a profit. j0n has millions of dollars in assets in a few dozen extremely rare exotic sports cars. Gnet doesn't need to generate a profit.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts