Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed in your mod list that you got hyperwhites for most of your interior bulbs, ie: dome light, map light, vanity mirror light, trunk light, license plate, etc etc. I looked in the manual and it did tell me a few of those bulbs, but i wanted to know if you could give me an exact list of the bulb #'s for each ? I mainly want to change the map light and dome light. But if you can, just jot down all the interior bulb #'s if u don't mind. I got a P11 also. Another question, how does the hyperwhite bulb look on the license plate? could that be something cops would harass you for? what's the bulb # on that one to ?? thanks guy

·
Registered
470 Posts
Sup dude....its cool. Here are the bulb numbers for everything.
I use pollarg hyperwhite bulbs so these are the model numbers for pollarg...I'm not exactly sure what the bulb number is...but you can find out at www.nextcollection.com

Dome Light: M-16 (12v-10w)
Map Lights, License Plate Light, Trunk Light, and Side Repeaters: M-4 (12v-5w)
Front Blinker: M-7 (12v-21w)
Rear Blinker: M-2 (12v-21w)
Back Up Light: M-6 (12v-18w)

*NOTE the front blinkers are different from the rear blinkers bulbs...well at least on the 2002 it is. Check before buying the bulbs....this list is what I bought...www.nextcollectoin...tells you other wise for the front blinkers.

No cop has given me hassle on my license plate light. It looks freakin dope considering I have a stainless steel license plate holder.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts