Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here live in Australia or has been there? I'm going there in feb. for 5 months 3months semester of study abroad program andthe other two just to get aquainted with the place. iI don't even know if there are primera's there...
casual

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
yeah i been there a bunch of times. man those aussie girls have teh sexiest accents in the world. anyway forget primeras, rent a landcruiser and go out into the bush, especially after it rains out there. And while your out there, go to the butcher shop and get some chops and some of the skinny sausages. Man those things are good.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
You won't likely find any Aussies here since the Primera was never imported there.

You will find some on the SE-R mailing list and the SR20DE forum.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do you guys know a link to car exporters like the freight ships tha ship cars to other countries for travelers.. thank you
thanks bloggs i'll take that advice

if anyone else has any links auto related let me know i guess i just might be the first g20 out in australia or at least my bike is coming with me the bike is coming on the plane but i'm trying to figure out something for my car/cars depending on price

casual

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well as an update the plans are still to go and i just wanted you guys opinions on what u think on this bike i might get just wondering if u think i should keep on looking or consider it
just will need some transportation to school thats all
i will prob get a cheap car but mass transit runs that place same as ny
later
casual
link to bike

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
for way cheaper and way less power i could get this one too
what do you think i never owned a 250 road bike efore OMG that is so little but its just for school so what do you think?
link
casual

·
Registered
411 Posts
wow, that Kawasaki 250, i almost bought that. it has good accerleration for a 250. i no in houston it is only 3000 new and u can get a 5 year warrenty. the Kawasaki 500 is nice to.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i never owned a 250 so i'm not sure how i would stand it knowing me i would prob get pist off at the top end when it wont go no faster. i dont know why but enough over time seems to not be enough umm anyway this would prob be a good buy for just going to school but he's asking a bit much for that 250 about 2000 but anyway wish me luck in whatever i do in australia..
casual

1 - 8 of 8 Posts