Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More info here:
http://www.ovr-scca.org/special_solo2changes.asp

It is right off of I-315 in the OSU parking lot near the baseball fields, I believe off of Ackerman. can't miss it from I-315 if your heading North from downtown or I-70.

Sunday June 9th
Registration at 6:30 am
Event at 9:00 am
Awards at 2:00 pm

As of right now a few OVR members will be there to race from what I understand. Some of them are www.sr20deforum.com members as well. Greg AKA 'SERprise in WV' will be there with his Turbo'd SE-R, Jason AKA 'jacen99se' will be there later to watch with his fully modified bolt-on '99 Sentra SE and I will be there with my stock looking G20 and a few buddies to watch. I'm showing up around 9:00 am.

Just thought I'd pass the word!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Damn it! Too bad I saw this at 1 AM on Sunday! I would of been there... next event in Ohio post it

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's cool. I went around 10:30am and there was a nice selection of cars there. Corvettes, 1 Camaro, Mustangs, Civics, Preludes, 4 new S2000's a bunch of Subarus, mostly WRX's, a 300ZX, a 240Z, some real mini's, a new Mini (BMW), a few Miata's, a M3, a Volvo, a Saturn LS6, and many more.

Oh and a mini van. It looked like it was going to tip over on every turn. Unbelievable!

Greg did not make it, so there were no SR20's running. There was a white SE-R classic with bronze Tecnomagnesio rims that is owned by a guy who works at TrueSport in Hilliard, but he did not race.

We left around 12:30, but it was a blast to watch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts