Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just curious, is there an AWD platform of our car? like a nissan with the same chasis that has an AWD setup?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Yes

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oops my bad, for the p11, yeah i know bout the t4 too bad its p10 or else i might consider. yeah awd would be nice for me since i goto skool near one of the most dangerous highways in the US i believe.

·
Registered
354 Posts
yo akuma where in cali do u live..i live in pasadena and the most dangerous freeway here is the pasadena freeway aka 110freeway,...where do u go to skool at?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
akuma810 said:
oops my bad, for the p11, yeah i know bout the t4 too bad its p10 or else i might consider. yeah awd would be nice for me since i goto skool near one of the most dangerous highways in the US i believe.

There is also an HNP11.

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Myinfinitig20 said:
yo akuma where in cali do u live..i live in pasadena and the most dangerous freeway here is the pasadena freeway aka 110freeway,...where do u go to skool at?
oh i skool up north at Santa Cruz, highway 17. thats the only highway to take that leads up north more. the other is the PCH 1 which leads south.

Geo said:

There is also an HNP11.

thanks geo sir.
mm where can i find sum info about this HNP11? i cant seem to find much about it

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks FF drifter, too bad i cant read any of that :lick:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Oh man, I know what you are talking about with Highway 17. Up until a year ago, I lived in San Jose, and every time we wanted to go to the beach, we went to Santa Cruz (usually Del Mar), and to get from San Jose to Santa Cruz, you HAVE to take 17. Its basically a 4 lane highway ( 2 lanes on each side ), going through the mountains at a steep incline. If you are in the fast lane, everyone goes 75, up or down this steep hill, about 2 inches off of the center divide. There are plenty of marks all over the divide, because people always hit or rub it. Its pretty tough to drive at first, and many parents won't allow their kids to drive to Santa Cruz. I used to drive a big ass Dodge Ram on that freeway. Man it was fun (not really). I basically had to tell my friends to not talk to me, and I just drove two handed the entire way. Now that I have moved down to Orange County, freeways here are nothing. I love how everyone drives 80-90 though :) Now I don't have to worry about being the only one, like in NorCal.

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ditto! yeah it gets really bad when it rains and fogs, which is like always. theres alot of CHPs too hehe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts