Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am back in the market and this time due to lack of clean mt p11's in Az and Tx I am now working with a friend in an auction house.

My complete interest at the moment is a black 95 E-HNP11 2.0T4 manual. the price is right (even after getting it imported and all that) but my question is.

If I did a VE swap, would I be able to or are the cases completely different?

Now i searched and found out about how someone did a GTIR motor with a p11 fwd transmission... but would it work the other way around?

I checked with a few sites and found info saying you get a CVT or AT but a MT AWD from the factory was not there.

Thanks for your time :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
It should be fine dude. It's and SR20 isn't it :D We've had gtir engine in T4 many times can't see how a VE swap into a T4 is any different from a DE swap...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks NAracer for the info.

Well I started off with just general factory knowledge and how on some cars when you try a FF to AWD the cases arent the same depending on the engineering behind it all.

That T4 VET must be a lot of fun :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thats ok, with a primera you should be fine mechanically doing this swap, the wiring will be interesting...

I wish the VET was fun, but unfortunatley due to other commitments I'm selling it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wiring shouldnt be a problem then since I have a friend thats really good at wiring... he has done rb swaps... sr swaps... doing a ls1 swap ... but for s13 and s14 (silvia) cars.... and he is also a P10/11 person so it shouldnt be a problem :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Should be a straight forward swap. Only likely wiring issues will be the TPS, alternater, dizzy and injectors. Go for it....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
now looking at a P10 now... going to have the car pre-registered in canada and ii as miss informed to find that the law is 15 years not 10. makes it easy to create some motor history for the vin before it comes to the states to be "kit" status

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ok cool you are using the DE dizzy etc? I thought you would be using the whole VE loom sorry for that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts