Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the board. I recently found out about the board and want to say this place is pretty cool. Anyways this is the product I found and purchased recently. They are for the 99-00 G20's rear shock mounts. Supposedly Nissan never gives a lot of suspension travel for their cars, so what this does is give an inch more space of suspension travel. It makes the rear not bottom out as much and gives a better ride when people are loaded in the rear seat. Well I am not the person to tell you everything cause I might be missing a few details but you can go to the website and check them out, or if you call them ask for mike. I found out about this because my girlfriend has a 95 sentra and had suspension probllems and heard this was real good for the suspension. Also check out the koni polyurathane bumbstops they work pretty good.

here is the site

http://www.motivational.net/

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Not really that new. I had them on my 99 G20 with my TEIN NA setup about a year and a half ago. They work pretty well but you need to take a little care installing them so you don't get squeeking.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What would you need to do in order to stop the squeaking if it happens? I think my girlfriends car has squeaking problems but I am not sure if it is from the Eibach sportline springs or the rear shock mounts.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I would only get squeeking when it rained. It sounded like little birds chirping in the trunk. :)

You'll have to take everything apart and make sure when you reassemble that you get the strut rod right down the middle and not touching the mount hole.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts