Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's up for a middle of the summer, meet in the heat!?

I'll even offer up my pool and stuff, if anyone's interested....

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yahnozha said:
pending the time frame, i do need to bring Chuck his welder, so no G for me down there, but you know im down to hang out with good friends.
Let me know when you can make it down and we'll just schedule it around your trip. =)

·
♥
3,947 Posts
well im a lame mo fo, so i wont chime in much, but if we get a set date going i can try to make plans.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Do we have a date yet...I am taking the kids to sea world, and teh SD zoo the 27-30th of this month, and then me and the wife are going to ozzfest(at cricket) on the 7th(july)! I would like to meet up, and hang out with you guys at least for a bit...just need a time, it looks as though the place is figured out!

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
Well, that weekend would be great for me and i think Greg had mentioned he was allready going to be in town anyway, not sure if he's down for a meet though. (Oh yeah BTW, if you need a place to crash, you are welcome at my house, but all i have is a couch)

·
Prince of Joy
4,614 Posts
P10 WRC said:
Well, that weekend would be great for me and i think Greg had mentioned he was allready going to be in town anyway, not sure if he's down for a meet though. (Oh yeah BTW, if you need a place to crash, you are welcome at my house, but all i have is a couch)
Well sort of... I'll be driving through on Friday and/or Tuesday. The long weekend's not a good one for a meet for me.

- Greg -

1 - 20 of 73 Posts