Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of organizing some kind of meet this summer, after school gets out. Would like to do it now while it is sort of cool, but I don't have time to with projects and finals.

I know there are a few of you in the Phoenix area, and Justin down in hell, I mean Tucson. =)

You guys think this might work? Haven't really though about where to meet yet, maybe my house, my girlfriends (pool and stuff), or some public place...

Let me know what you think!

Jonathan

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
yeah lets meet. but soon after school since i start summer school in june. if you want we can use my parents house in cave creek, they live in flagstaff now and still own a 5000 square foot house with a pool here that my just my brother lives in. we could meet there or someplace public whatever. we could go down and see if some shop will sponser us or give us a group rate on parts.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5,000 sq. ft. house and pool, hell yeah! Yeah, I start my physics class June 3rd. I know there are some other folks here in the valley, hope they find this post.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Cave Creek? where is that? depending on the date I could take a drive down there as well, Phx is only 5 hours from me....only....sheesh.

Ill bring the beer...

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cave Creek is north Phoenix. Where exactly are you? I think late May would be best for me.

·
4,607 Posts
yeah i will be done with this semester may 8th so anytime after that. yeah if your bringing the beer i'll bring the burgers, we can barbeque. my brother is always having parties out there. it's only 10 minutes from the 101 freeway off tatum.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Im an hour west of Albuquerque in a small town called Paguate. So Flag is only 3-4 hrs from me and Phx isnt too much further....I love that drive from Flag to Phx...fast, curvy and fun!!!

Ill be in Vegas from the 6-10th of May and might swing down to Phx and Tucson after that for the weekend. Ive got a brother in both places

·
4,607 Posts
oh crap i forgot, my sons 2nd birthday party is on the 11th of may (saturday) at my parents house so we can't do it that day, at least at thier house. if you like that drive you will love the drive from flag to sedona. it's the best on a motorcycle. they call it the swtichbacks, cool town too (sedona)

·
Registered
807 Posts
I might be game to come up there depending on the date and where. Let me know i live in Tucson also....:lol:

·
Registered
246 Posts
My car will be finished here next week. That would be cool! Tell us when and where and I will try to get all the other local SE-R guys to meet also!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Would you guys prefer a Saturday or a Sunday? I was thinking about June 1st or 2nd, right before the first summer school session begins. This could hopefully give people time to get off of work.

BTW, when is Memorial Day?

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
jmgladden said:
BTW, when is Memorial Day?
May 27th

Id prefer a Saturday. I can drive on a friday and get to hang out most of the day before I would have to head back on sunday.

·
4,607 Posts
yeah i think saturday would be best, and june first works for me. my parents house is avail so if you want we can meet there. there are a few pics of the house on my website under the family section. only thing is we would have to clean it up when we are done with it. i don't know if memorial day will work, i was planning on tubing down the river that weekend, but i could always do that on a sunday.
www.members.cox.net/martyherrera

·
4,607 Posts
lets have a meet on Saturday June 1st!!

okay lets meet June 1st it's a saturday. we can have a barbeque, if you all want we can meet at my parents house in cave creek and do whatever(pool, Ping pong table) and then do something after that. maybe if anyone wants to go to Firebird On the Friday before that for Friday night drags? who's up for it?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, I think June 1st would be the best for me. I am down with going to the drags, but just to watch =). Will this work for most people? If not, make a suggestion!

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
June 1st... Damn that's a long ways away. The other thing we could look into would be meeting at the Pavillions on a Saturday night and have some spots reserved for us there. (anyone else ever go there?) That's a good place to go and just bs about cars on Saturday nights. I'm down for a meet whenever.

Finals end for me next Thursday. I may be heading over to California for some turbo stuff right after that though, otherwise anytime after is fine with me. If everyone wanted to head down to Tucson i'd be cool with that too. I drive up to Phoenix too much as it is now :nervous:

Also, Is everyone here on the Az-Serca mailing list?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts