Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

AZ To Oxnard cannonball run

1K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  P10 WRC 
#1 ·
Anyone local here going on the run with me and some dudes from the sr20forum? Just trying to get the headcount up...so far it's like only 5 people.

#8 ·
P11Gdub said:
kekekek Cannonball Run? Austin, you Dom DeLuise looking motherf*cker!
What's sad is that yes, I look just like him. But I have a slightly more modern goatee.

Cavern,
we're all meeting up at 10am at the carls jr. across from the arizona mills mall (south side, across from joes crab shack) THIS friday, then cruising to oxnard.
My guess is that we're doing the 10 to the 210, to the 101 deal, which is waay north of san diego. Plus, we'll be there a day early for drinking and hookers and such.

If you want to go, grab a room at the best western inn, oxnard, it's like $74 a night.

#13 ·
hiimj0ne said:
ack... well at least you guys will be there the day before... Can't wait to meet all these g20 heads from AZ :D How many plan on driving out w/ you?
So far its about 4 or 5 other people from the sr20forum, i think im the only G right now though. At least ONE of us has to represent the AZ G's!

#15 ·
hiimj0ne said:
Yeah, you should convince Kyle to abandon the family for a few days. :p
seriously, it's not like they're going to be gone when he gets back.

By the way, if anyone of ya has a green thumb, I need to pick up some herbs for my garden. My bonsai tree is getting lonely sitting on the window sill all by it's lonesome. :smoke:

#17 ·
I have a single room right now, but the sr20forum guys have a multi room thing setup I think.

http://sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=178204

hit up az-ser or nismofatty, i think they have more info. I got in to late to get a larger discount.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.