Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys there is a track event at Firebird on Saturday night... yeah folks... NIGHT HOT LAPPING!!!! :lol: I'll be there buy unfortuantely will only be watching... unless you all want to chip in and pay for rides in my car, I'll charge a 1/4 of the entrance fee for a session riding shotgun :nervous: hehehe.

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
JustinP10 said:
Hey guys there is a track event at Firebird on Saturday night... yeah folks... NIGHT HOT LAPPING!!!! :lol: I'll be there buy unfortuantely will only be watching... unless you all want to chip in and pay for rides in my car, I'll charge a 1/4 of the entrance fee for a session riding shotgun :nervous: hehehe.

You KNOW I'll be there!! ; -) A night event is rare.. you guys should come and check it out!

I'll be instructing for the beginners.. so you might end up with me side seat driving.. ; -)

See you there!

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
P10 WRC said:
how much is the fee? what are the rules for your car?
Sorry, I was just joking I wouldn't charge anyone to ride along on track. I just wish I could run.... after the convention track event I've been itching for more track time, unfortunately my wallet doesn't feel the same way. :depressed I'll be there though. I want to say it's around $110 to run?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DOOD!!!! :eek: We are SO going to have to have our next meet here!!!! Indoor Karting FINALLY makes it's way to Phoenix! =)
Who's interested?

http://www.speedwayraceway.com/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts