Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a couple of questions. First:

I have heard all bad things about Intrax. Is there anybody out there who like them? I am looking to lower my P10 for looks, not handling, however, I don't want worse handling than stock. Please let me know what you think.

Second:

What is the overall concensus about B & G springs? I have also been looking into these springs.

Please let me know what you think I should get. I do not race, I would like to simply inprove the looks of my car.

·
Registered
235 Posts
what's up JBLoud...I'm currently riding on B&G's and I love them. They lower the car about 1.6 inches, but I think the Intrax springs are slightly lower. However, I have know experience w/ the Intrax springs so I have no opinion on them. As for the B&G's, they keep a decent ride height and are comfortable (for a lowered car) for daily driving and the springs improve the overall handling of the car. I recommend them to any G20 driver that's looking to improve handling and looks, and that wants good quality springs.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By the way, how much did you pay for them? I just got a quote for 200 on the B&G and 230 on the Intrax.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Get the B&G's they are very good springs.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
JBLoudG20 said:
By the way, how much did you pay for them? I just got a quote for 200 on the B&G and 230 on the Intrax.
If you don't mind me asking, where'd you get a quote for $200 on the B&G's? That seems great!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
that's where i got mine. they were shipped quickly. i would recommend these people to anyone.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Intrax

I have had the intrax for about 3 years and the front is slammed! I changed the front shocks twice (GR-2's and then AGX's)...I often bottom out on big potholes and it is kinda harsh imho...I wouldn't recommend Intrax...the rear is significantly higher than the front...I called intrax and complained about it and they said "It's made higher in the rear so you can put a sub and a light load and it'll rest nicely." BS. You need 2 really fat people in the back to make it look even...anyways I'll sell you my intrax if you want them but I don't think you do...haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts