Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be attempting to install my springs and shocks tonight so wish me luck and I will take lots of pictures and measurements and try to get it all posted tomarrow.
On a similar topic I get to try out the new setup this weekend at the local auto-x =) , this will be fun because I will have my new springs, shocks, floor-bar, and Yoko avs intermediates which all put together should help lower my times a bit over the stock setup (which by the way got me 1st place in STS at the last race) so wish me luck there to.

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
good luck man. can you post those pics and info up, ive put my installation on hold cuz i cant figure it out. :-\ and if the rest of you are gonna make fun of me....

:mad: blah to u! hahaha

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the pictures will be awhile since I used a friends digital camera and he is gone untill Monday, but I can tell you that I love the setup so far, it's much stiffer but not harsh at all and the drop looks great, I have the race tomarrow so I'm holding off on my final impressions untill then but so far so good. As for the install, the process was easy but the work was hard, it only takes five bolts to remove the front suspension and three bolts for the rear so it's not hard getting it in and out but it do's take some elbow grease, the spring compressers are the most time consuming part of the job. I should have all the pictures and a short write up done by Monday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts