Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Wow... lower with the price... These are a good enough price as is, I say someone hop on these quick before they're gone. You also might want to include how long they were on your car for. Good luck w/ the sale!

·
Registered
131 Posts
hihi...i'm kind interested in these.. how much shipped to Vancouver BC V6A3C6...by the way..if i low the car 1.25... will my 16' rims still fit ??? thanks man...

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Kyo said:
hihi...i'm kind interested in these.. how much shipped to Vancouver BC V6A3C6...by the way..if i low the car 1.25... will my 16' rims still fit ??? thanks man...

they will fit .. but it also depends on the size of your tires too. if they are really meaty. then maybe you might get some wheel bite. when you hug turns. otherwise .. its worth having these period. when i lowerd my car on teins i was taking turns at a much faster speed with much more durability. - remember though if your car is an older model and you havent upgraded your shocks do that first but the kyb agx or kyb gr2 and when they or you install the shocks then add the springs...guys for this price its better to have them and wait a month or whatever to put them on depending on the situation. id get em jus cause im curious how much better they are then tein. this is a reputable company belive me ...ive been modding for days b and g have been around for DAYSZZZ good luck with the sale man.. im drunk. enjoy to the buyer..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts