Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, after extensive post-searching, I've read everyone's input on the spring/shock setups and have tentatively decided to go with the B&G's and GR-2 shocks. I had Eibachs on my previous car and loved 'em but I'm looking for a slightly lower drop than what they offer for P11's. My only other choices were B&G (1.5), H&R (1.5), and Intrax (1.7), and after reading about all the Intrax horror stories I've narrowed it down to two. Which one would you guys recommend? H&R or B&G??

·
Registered
235 Posts
B&G's...cuz that's what I'm riding on....they are very good springs....as for the H&R's, I can't give you a decent answer cuz I don't know what their like.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I too have the B+Gs, and so far I absolutely love them. They ride descent, and have pretty good looks. I too was in the same position about two months ago, and after extensive searching, I went with B+G and I'm very happy about it. If I have time I'll post some before and after pics. Maybe tonight???

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'll do my best to get my pics scanned....I took some shots from when I installed them last summer, but I haven't been able to scan them....I'll try and do that soon so I can post them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts