Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
B&G Suspension Kit for sale
has 5,000 miles on the shocks and springs
Matched European shocks and Springs, ride is refined and B&G has put forth a lot of research valving the shocks to match spring rates.
Paid $880, Will sell for $500 shipped anywhere in the US

note: these are not coilovers, but a suspension kit

Email:
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
how about some more details? adjustable? ride height? pictures? thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shocks are not adjustable, they are valved by B&G exactly for the lowering springs. Ride is firm and very refined , The term "European Engineering" pops into my head.

The Ride height is about 1.5" lower than stock, these springs in the Kit are the same units every one on this board have bought and seem to highly recommended.

sorry no Digital camera, but I will try to borrow one very soon.

If anyone has the slightest interest please feel free to e-mail me and ask as many questions as you want.

e-mail:
[email protected]

·
Registered
155 Posts
hmmm....

i might be interested, i diffently want the springs, cause i was already planning on buying them, but i dont not know how B+G shocks are, if you are willing to work with me on the price I would be more interested, let me know....

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Hmm.....I Like....how much of a drop do you get......and how stiff is the ride on a scale of one to ten......stock i would say is about a 3 or a 4 :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
OH wait! LOL I just re read and saw how much a drop you get........so...all i need to know is how stiff they are! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts