Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am trying to organize a group buy for a b&m short shifter for the sr20de engine. the price will be about $119 shipped. please email me with your interest. [email protected]

·
Registered
382 Posts
well if the pace is adjustable and bm not why is the pace so much cheaper, also how many heads is stillen busting with their price at 250 or is the stillen just amazing?

matt

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
well if the pace is adjustable and bm not why is the pace so much cheaper, also how many heads is stillen busting with their price at 250 or is the stillen just amazing?
well they say the bm is much more because its beefier and cuz of the name and it comes with a nice silver or chrome i dont remember shift knob

and stillen at 250 for a short shifter all i can say is i guess thats why people call them Stealinnn but i havent checked out the specs on the sstillen one so i'll get back to you on that maybe it has something gold on it lol for 250 dollars

·
Registered
130 Posts
I think Seneb is trying to get a group buy going, not discuss which shifter is the biggest ripoff, lol. Just for info, the Pacesetter works beautifully, another best bang for the buck deal.

the price will be about $119 shipped.
What does the B&M shifter cost regularly?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
I think Seneb is trying to get a group buy going, not discuss which shifter is the biggest ripoff, lol. Just for info, the Pacesetter works beautifully, another best bang for the buck deal.
we are not messing up the thread it stopped back in march this thread was made when they were making that other thread work for the group buy unstead of starting a new thread i just continued on this dead thread so thats how he got to ask wich was better..
casual

·
Registered
130 Posts
Oops, should probably look at the dates, oh well, my bad.

·
Registered
522 Posts
jmgladden did you lose any money on that group buy?
Only temporarily, my bank gave me a credit to my account after I filed a claim. No big deal, but sorta shakes your faith when it comes to stuff like this.

If you do decide to go through with it, get all the info you can from the company, and find out if they are an authorized dealer of the product.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts