Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took some pics over the weekend... for the moment it is being stored at Dragoneye's (Steve) until we finish this season up and store the other cars to make room for the project in the garage :)

yes indeed.. another SR20 powered track beastie in our future!

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
Is this the infamous supercharged SE-R??? :eek: Or are you making another one? :surprised

·
Registered
13,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this the infamous supercharged SE-R??? :eek: Or are you making another one? :surprised

yup.. same one.... had cage improvements made.. and needs a nice paint job, new windshield.. engine and trans reinstalled, wiring put back in, etc.

·
Registered
13,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was wondering when ur man was gonna finish this.. :) niice

well.. just to set the record straight....

I bought the car from my x-boyfriend (we broke up back in jan 2007)..

Mike (my current boyfriend) will be working on it this winter

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
Man i love that car. the sitting position is nice plus the seat feels great :)

I been inside a few times :teeth:

·
Automotive Design Concept
3,522 Posts
wow looks like this year will be a blast

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
well.. just to set the record straight....

I bought the car from my x-boyfriend (we broke up back in jan 2007)..

Mike (my current boyfriend) will be working on it this winter
AHHH, sweet redemption. Sounds like there could be a story there. The motor is cool. Let us know how it comes along.

·
Registered
13,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AHHH, sweet redemption. Sounds like there could be a story there. The motor is cool. Let us know how it comes along.
lol

there is always 2 sides to every story.. but it won't ever be on the internet anyway ;)

...but getting back to this car...

The engine (supercharged) might actually end up in our POS p10 so the sentra can fit nicely in ITA for SCCA or F stock for NASA and not have to be in an extreme class. ...we shall see how it all pans out...

...but the idea is that the current engine in trans (harness and computer) in our POS P10 gets put into the Sentra and then that one sitting on the stand (along with the trans and megasquirt) gets put into the POS p10 so that we end up surprising some people at the track in spring ;)

·
Registered
688 Posts
can some one dirrect me to more build up threads about the supercharger install and other things about this car, since ive been interested in supercharged sr20 for a while and if the is not a possibility then could you post up some information on the car and especially the SC set up.

·
Registered
13,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
can some one dirrect me to more build up threads about the supercharger install and other things about this car, since ive been interested in supercharged sr20 for a while and if the is not a possibility then could you post up some information on the car and especially the SC set up.
search is your friend!

Look under my ID and search supercharged... but here is some from the sr20 forums for you to take a gander at:

http://www.sr20forum.com/turbo/135490-some-welding-powdercoating-megasquirt-project-photos-work-progress.html

and the big one

http://www.sr20forum.com/turbo/136304-project-sentra-sr20des-yes-thats-right-supercharged.html

·
Registered
13,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
..well, with any luck, this project WILL actually get worked on THIS winter.. we shall see... stay tuned!!!!!!

...only thing is FIRST the miata has to get the motor rebuilt AGAIN so this is on the backburner for a month or 2 right now....

·
Registered
13,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the supercharger setup actually won't be going back on the car because we want to make it an ITA car....

that whole supercharger setup is FS in another ad (I guess I should bump that too)

It's an eaton M45 from an SLK Kompressor and the way we had it setup and tuned, it was probably around 180whp IIRC but it's been a few years now and I don't honestly rememeber (I'd have to read through my own old threads to find out the true stats for sure to be honest). I remember something about 7 to 9 pounds of boost too but that I also don't remember for sure either (sorry)

·
Registered
13,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bringing this back from the dead because we are actually making some progress on this car after having it just sit in storage for years!

Still have a long way to go since it is just a rolling shell at the moment but the interior cage is finally getting painted!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts