Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
a good B14 tranny should cost you around $400.. If I where you and you are doing a 5 speed swap, i would just get a P11 LSD 5speed tranny... its going to cost you about the same plus shipping.. I would try to get an 00+ tranny.. from what Andreas Miko has told me the 99 P11 LSD tranny are pretty much the same as the B14 in strength.. why dont you buy that P15 tranny that somebody was selling on the for sale section?

·
Registered
59 Posts
The reason the idea for a b14 tranny came about was because he's currently 99, auto and with a ve swap. The p11 tranny was obviously our first choice but seeing as he's running the ve the long gears from a p11 tranny would suck in his case. Also, with a budget in mind the stronger 00+ p11 tranny would cost more to swap in. At this point it's just a theory though, wanted to see if it was possible and what would be needed to make it happen.. my theory goes like this: b14 tranny flywheel and clutch, p11 axles but with b14 inners so it splines into the tranny and into the hubs just fine and then the obvious stuff to do a 5speed swap.. cable, pedals, shifter, linkage, ect... feel free to correct me on any of the things I said, like I said here for some opinions and advice from the pros.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Why not just go b15 5spd? I got my non lsd b15 for 500 local the difference is the trans mount and i had to get a non lsd driver axel and switch the plugs for reverse and neutral.
This was for my 99 G20
Also the 00+ P11 and B15 5 spd trans hold up better than the previous SR trans.

·
De La Code
6,955 Posts
Why not just go b15 5spd? I got my non lsd b15 for 500 local the difference is the trans mount and i had to get a non lsd driver axel and switch the plugs for reverse and neutral.
This was for my 99 G20
Also the 00+ P11 and B15 5 spd trans hold up better than the previous SR trans.
They didnt make a non lsd b15 tranny. All the b15's that came with the sr20 had lsd.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.